Placing the food down in front of us we ate in silent with sly looks at each other. Once we are done Theo puts the dishes in the dishwasher, I jump off the stool and walk over to the sofa with Ben following slowly once we collapsed on the sofa Ben turned to me "Why are you wearing a man's shirt Mia?". I look at the shirt before looking at Ben "It's mine", he shifted his eyes towards Theo then back to me and shrugged. "I'm going for a shower" Theo announced before retreating to his room.

Bens sitting in the corner of the couch when I hear snoring looking over he's passed out again. Theo came and sat next to after a while, grabbing the remote he puts a movie on laying down and tells me to move in front of him. I move so my back is pressed against his front and his hands move around my waist holding me close so we don't fall off. "Peach I can feel you smiling, don't worry I'm happy too" as he snuggled closer to me.

After the movie finishes I stand up and walk to the kitchen to grab some water, Theo follows me kissing me gently on the lips. "Bens still asleep he'll be out a while" as I looked over and he was indeed still sleeping. "Let's go watch something in my room in case he wakes up" as he let me hand in hand to his room.

As soon as he closed the door my back is pushed again it and Theo lips are back on mine, I respond instantly and he picks me up off the ground my legs circle his waist as he walks over to the bed a gently places me down. I move up to the head of the bed as Theo follows he removes his shirt from his body as my hand automatically roam over his abs, I unbuckle his belt as he removes the shirt I'm wearing. In seconds he removes his pants and after were done I lay on Theo chest drawing patterns whilst he lightly snores. I see a hickey forming on Theos neck, I'm sure mine is littered with them after his lips worked their magic. There are light scratches on his chest where my nails dug in. As I feel the scratches Theo chuckles "I didn't know you had it in you, that was amazing". I blush so hard I'm sure my face looks like a tomato, he reaches to touch my back and my whole-body tenses as he feels my scars, he pulls his hand away "What happened?" I grab the tv remote as a distraction and put another movie on whilst he waits for an answer which isn't going to come.

He's quiet when I don't answer but doesn't push the subject I know it's going to come up eventually, as we are watching the movie I lift my head up and fold my arms under my head so I can look at Theo, "Why do you call me Peaches?". Looking at me he responded "Because you smell like peach, I'm not sure if it's your body wash or shampoo" I smiled "That makes sense and it's both" diverting my eyes back to the movie.

"Why is your phone always ringing with an unknown number?" as he asked my body tensed. "Someone from my past trying to get in touch" I don't want to expand anymore and he lets it go.

We spend the rest of the movie learning more about each other, I learnt more about his job, about his family he is an only child and his mum brought him up with the help of Claire. He told me he wishes he didn't have to work as much as he did and at some point, he's planning on taking a back seat and give responsibility to Ben, he would love expand his family one day but only when he has less responsibility.

It starts getting dark outside and I hear Ben going to the spare room. My eyes drift close with Theo cuddling into me from behind placing a small kiss on my neck "Night Peaches".

I wake up to find myself sprawled against Theos chest he has his hand on the back on my thigh holding it in place over his body.

I look up to see him still asleep as I admire his well chiselled features. After some time of admiring I see a smirk on his lips and his hand starts caressing my thigh moving up to grip my ass. "Are you done checking me out" laughing he leaned down placing a kiss on my lips and gripped my ass hard. "Come on Peach I have to go to work today and Coopers going to be back" whilst standing up and dragging me to the bathroom. We shower and brush our teeth and I walk out the bathroom and grab some clothes from my room.

Putting on a yellow sundress which exposes a little bit of my back I walk out of my room, I feel uncomfortable as Theo has already felt them but he already knows they are there so what is the point hiding them.

Walking out I see him making coffee, "Morning Peach, coffee?" walking towards him I nod "Thanks". I see him glancing at my back where some of the scars would be on show, "I'm not going to push the subject but I'd like to talk about it when you become more comfortable". Nodding at him "I know they are ugly" I instantly look down into my coffee.

"There not ugly Peach I just know you've been through a lot and I like you I want you to be able to trust me" Ben walks out of his room still looking worse for wear but dressed in a suit.

"You ready to go man" Theo nodded at him before Ben saw my back and walked towards me suddenly "What the fuck is on your back Mia" looking at him I saw sadness in his eyes.

I don't want pity from either of them and I see Theo looking at me, "Nothing for you to worry about Benji, now isn't it time you went to work" Ben looked at me unsure before looking at Theo with questioning eyes.

"Theo when is Cooper back?" He turned to me. "Claire due back any minute".

I nod and sit down on the stool, the guys grab their stuff before announcing they were leaving, what shocked everyone is when Theo walked to me reaching out to my cheek and placed a soft kiss on my lips "See you tonight Peach" smiling at Theo whilst he walked over to Ben who had his mouth hanging wide open.

"Err guys?" Theo laughed at Bens response slapping on the back leading him out of the apartment.