battle in the forest of death, who's the best

Start from the beginning

*yawn*

*ugh* Indra and Izumi gasp in disbelief of their stupid team mate.

" gees I'm starting to fall asleep... you can just wake me up by the time you two are done with whatsoever you're talking about ".

"why you... why you ", Izumi punch Ashura on his face and Ashura stumbled off the tree branch, Izumi grab his cloak and pulled him back, "we are in a very dangerous situation right here, this may cost us our lives and you're acting like it's no big deal ".

*hm* Indra shook his head before looking at a bush *tch* "( they are here... Ashura should have sense their chakra )", Indra's hand went for his katana, few shuriken sailed out of nowhere and Indra block them all with his black steel katana.

"what the ", Ashura look up and a bunch of shuriken was falling down on them, "guys... watch out ", Ashura informed the others and they leap away from the tree.

"Ashura it would be nice to fish them out ", Indra was on a separate tree just like Ashura and Izumi.

"I can't... they are moving around... ", Ashura could not finish what he was going to say when a cloud shinobi appeared next to him.

"a sensor ninja eh... ", the cloud shinobi was very close to Ashura, he spin kick Ashura and the red haired shinobi fall off the tree and crash into few other branches as his body break through them.

"Ashura ", Izumi cried out *ugh* another cloud shinobi appeared in front of the blue haired kunoichi, "( damn he's not alone... he has friends )".

"( I have to help Izumi )", Indra turn to them and leap.

"where do you think you're going? ", the third member of the cloud shinobi side kick Indra, the pale boy made a back flip and landed on another branch.

Izumi was fighting with the cloud shinobi but her speed was useless against his, he punched Izumi on her stomach then uppercut her, Indra was able to catch her so she won't get hurt, Ashura leap over to the tree his team mates are and their opponents was standing opposite of them.

"who are these guys... they are tougher than they look ", Ashura said.

"yeah, to think they will even be able to get to me like that ", Indra grit his teeth.

"their speed is off the charts, these clouds ninjas are good I admit that ", Izumi admitted.

"we have to take them one on one, and with that we will pulverise them ", Ashura suggested.

"taking us one on one... that's not going to work ".

"they have already tried it before and that's how we knock them out like the squirt they are ", they laugh.

*arrr* Ashura ball his fist angrily.

"we have to do this together... as a team, that's the only way it will work ", Indra said and Izumi nod in agreement, but there's always one who doesn't easily agree with Indra.

"I know team work is great but... we still have to take them out separately, even if we work as a team... we will still end up taking them separately ".

"that's the reason we need a plan...".

"there's no time for that Indra... we just have to go after these guys head to head and toes to toes ", Izumi was now staring at them dumbly.

"( this is what I was talking about earlier, why can't they just agree on one thing if it's only for once )", Ashura and Indra were still arguing among themselves.

*tch* "look at them, they called themselves a team when they can't even work together ".

"they are such a numbskull, foolish and arrogant ".