5 : Reasons

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

"Hyung..."

Chan turned around to look at Jeongin who called him rather softly and quietly. To find all his members standing awkwardly while looking at him, waiting for him to say something. They all seemed to have just got out of the shower and wore comfortable clothes.

"Why are you standing like that, sit"

He said while his voice was low, it had no emotion in it. It broke the group's heart to see their leader like this. But they understand him, Chan is already blaming himself that StrayKids couldn't stay as nine members, if Jisung actually leaves them, Chan would blame himself even more, he won't be able to face the fans because of the shame and guilt. And no matter if the fans forgive him, he won't forgive himself. They complied to his demand and quickly sat down on the large couch.

"Hyung.. , we talked it out. We seem to have the same reason apart from Seungmin and Hyunjin, and Changbin hyung... But it's the same none the less"

Felix spoke, referring to him, Minho and Jeongin. While pointing at the other three.

"Alright then, start speaking"

The males looked at each other not knowing how to start and who is going to talk, they all agreed that Minho will be the one talking.

"Umm, you see hyung.. , when we're working in this field, the most important thing is society for us to be recognised and actaully make a living...
So erm... you know that not everyone is fond of LGBTQ+ yet so... uh, we kind of gained feelings f-for Jisung, and we needed to forget about it... s-so.."

Minho started to sob quietly and Felix rubbed his back, he decided to continue for Minho as he wasn't in the best state.

"We thought being away from Jisung would be the best option... That if we show how much we hate him he we'll hate us too and we can move on.. , but we forget how sensitive he is..... , and we slowly got used to treating him like that.. We didn't realise when it started and when will it end.... we are so sorry hyung... We didn't want to be judged and possibly stop being idols but we hurt Jisung in the process"

Felix finally finished his explanation and he too started to tear up. While Chan softly gazed at them with sympathy. He felt bad they had to go through because of thier sexuality and society. But it still gave them no right to hurt Jisung. The poor boy did nothing but be pretty and affectionate. He glance towards Seungmin next.

"What about you, Minnie..?"

Chan asked softly, he know that Seungmin is as sensitive as Jisung.

"I-i found you guys keeping a distance with him.. I thought he did something or JYP asked us to not be touch-y with each other... so I ignored him too, I don't really s-say anything mean to him.."

Chan nodded softly and took Seungmin into his embrace, hugging him tightly and rubbing his back gently. Chan then motioned for Changbin to talk next.

"I... I know my reason is stupid but.. Well I know that you guys were ignoring him, I also did because he.. he isn't much affectionate with me like he is with you so I.. I thought he hates me.... and well.., for the other reason as well. I mean that I didn't want to lose my friends and disappoint Stays because I'm gay.."