𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Kay." A voice called out to me and I turned around seeing Ashley. Rolling my eyes I try walking away from her but she grabs my arm

"Bro don't touch me what the fuck do you want?"

She mugged me before responding, " I was just
going to tell you how I missed you and that I'm glad you out." She pouted making me roll my eyes.

"Ight you can leave now."

"You acting all brand new because you gotta baby with that little bitch. That's why I'm so glad she cheated on yo dumb ass with that basketball player." Ash spat angrily, I waved her off not trying to hear none of that.

"Bro leave before I have Maya fuck you up."

She storms off mumbling underneath her breath. I'm starting to really regret entertaining her delusional ass.

She over stepping her boundaries, me and her both know I only call her when she's actually needed.

Once the party was over it was just me, Nas, Blu, Setty, and Dougie smoking a blunt and drinking lean at his crib.

We seemed to be vibing good and Nas finally loosened up.

Dougie coughed passing the blunt to Setty.

We laughed watching him continue to cough.

"You laughing Nas?" Dougz questioned. "Y'all know what's really funny?"

"Yo you buggin Dougie chill." Blu says but Dougz ignores him.

"Nah Kay you might wanna hear this." He says and Nas sat up in his seat mugging Dougie.

"What's really funny is when Nas kissed Solána and I put that on everything I love it's not even the drugs talking."

Setty and Blu mouth widen at the news that was just revealed to us.

I sat up from my seat looking at Nas.

He didn't even looked fazed by the situation.

"All imma say is nigga if this true you shot, so tell me right now did you kiss my baby moms."

"Ion see why you care, she a smoochie anyways but yeah I kissed her." He nonchalantly stated standing up staring at me.

I guess it was the lean and weed getting to me, because I launched forth knocking Nas in his shit making him fall back in chair.

"Ohh shit he rocked him!" Blu yelled and Setty tries to separate us.

Leaning over him I continued to throw punches to his face.

All I could see was red, this nigga was suppose to be my brother but gone go behind my back and try and fuck my girl.

Suddenly I was pulled of him by Dougie as Set pulls him off the ground.

He spits out blood trying to charge at me again but couldn't get loose. "You doing all this about a bitch you didn't even want!"

Breathing heavily I replied, "It don't even matter nigga it's the principle I'm suppose to be yo brother! You a snake worda bro."