Love(M)

Jin pov

Today its Friday which means tomorrow it's Namjoon's birthday and Im so excited for it. I also booked a beach resort with my money so we can have some alone time. I told namjoon to pack few clothes but I didn't tell him why. I informed my mom that Im going to a trip with my friends but I told rose the real reason that I will be out for two days for namjoon's birthday. Rose came to know our relationship last month and as namjoon said rose was so happy for us but others still don't know about us.

Now Im packing my clothes and gifts, can't wait to see namjoon's reaction. I took my car headed to namjoon's house and he placed his bag on backseat and sat in front with me.

Namjoon spoke Hyung where are we going and I said Joonie its a surprise and you will love it but he didn't stop he asked me continuously so I said we are going to a resort and he smiled and spoke hyung you are so romantic that you even booked a resort for your boyfriend's birthday and I blushed and said Joonie I want to make it special for you I hope you will like it and he spoke hyung you no need to spend so much money and if you stay by my side that's enough for me and love you baby he said and pecked my cheeks.

Within a hour we reached the resort and went to our room and arranged our bags and went to have dinner. After dinner we sat on the bench and enjoying the blissful air that's hitting our face. Namjoon spoke Hyung I love when we are alone where we no need to think about others, I love you so much hyung and I don't know what I did to deserve you and you mean the world to me and I promise I won't hurt you and I will take care of you well and he kissed me and this kiss was short but it's full of love and only love. Then I replied Joonie love too and from this moment I will love you even more I pecked his lips then we went to our room after sometime.

Smut ahead👀🤌🏻

Now namjoon was showering and I took my bag and kept it ready that has my new clothes for this special night When namjoon came out I blushed at him and asked Joonie black or rose gold which one and he replied gold and why.. and before he could complete his sentence I went to shower. I took a warm shower and wore my silky rose gold lingerie and I told myself Jin be confident and don't be shy Joonie will love it and after encouraging myself I took a deep breath and went outside and saw namjoon was on his phone and he didn't notice me.

Joonie... I called him slowly and when he looked at me he immediately put off his phone and came to me and spoke baby you look so sexy and delicious and I don't think I can control myself and I spoke Joonie you no need to control and Im ready so show me how much you love me and namjoon hold my waist and pulled me closer and spoke love are you sure and I can't stop once I start and I replied Joonie I want you so bad as you and Im ready for that and Namjoon didn't wait a second he lifted me and carried me to the king sized bed.

Baby I love this sexy dress on you but I want to see completely what's mine he said and took his mobile and took a picture of me and removed his t-shirt fast then ripped my dress and he hovered over me and started kissing me on my lips. This kiss was full of lust both of us wanting more and more and his tongue tasting me hungrily while I was holding his back and squeezing his muscles then he broke the kiss and said I will not get tried of your plump lips that are mine then he moved to kiss my neck and started sucking it by leaving hickeys everywhere then he moved little lower and started to kiss and lick my nipple then he took my one nipple with is teeth and I moaned
Joon-ahh while he was playing with my other nipple by squeezing it until it becomes red and swollen. He then started to pepper kisses on my stomach slowly and reached lower part and looked at me and said baby your silky panties looks cute on you then he removed his pants and he said baby can I remove yours and I nodded shyly and covered my face with pillow but he took the pillow and said baby don't be shy and I want you to watch me the things that Im going to do then he removed my panties slowly  ohh baby it looks more cute without anything on you and now Im gonna eat you he said and got between my legs and took my member in his hands which sends shiver through my spine and he started to kiss and lick me on my tip and gave kitten licks on my shaft tasting every inch of my member then took my whole member his mouth and this was too hott for me and I was continuously moaning his name wanting more. He started to mouth fcuk me and I panted Joonie..ee Im gonn..na cum.. he then removed his mouth from my member with a pop sound and spoke baby you taste so delicious then he got on his knees and lifted up my legs little so now my ass was facing his face he then started to lick my pink hole and he entered his tongue inside me and fcuking my hole with his tongue and I love they his tongue feels around my hole and it feels so good and I moaned Joonie...ee don't tease..ee and he slapped my butt and spoke baby call me daddy and started kissing my ass and bitting it softly and I moaned daddy..yy and he spoke immediately baby I love when you me call me that and now I'm gonna stretch you so it will hurt a little at starting but later you will love the pleasure I give you babe then he removed his boxers and his hard member hung free which was huge and entered one finger moving it slowly then two fingers then three and stretching me by scissoring it and finally he took out all his fingers and kept in his mouth and sucking it all while smirking at me and he spoke baby do you have condom and I said I do have but I want to feel you raw but if you want its in... then he spoke cutting me ohh my baby needs me raw then now Im gonna enter are you ready and I said yess daddy and he pecked my lips and entered slowly with his tip and when he is fully inside he waited for me to adjust then he started to thrust slowly and the pace increases in no time I said faster daddy even faster and he waste no time and started to thrust faster and spoke baby it feels damn good inside you and fcuk you are so tight even after stretching you and he was thrusting faster and our room was filled with my moans and skin slappings and it felt so good and the pleasure was amazing when We reached the climax I came on my stomach and he came inside me filling his hot seed in me. He laid next to me and I spoke Joonie happy birthday and pecked his lips and he hugged me tight and spoke thanks baby this was my best birthday and thanks for trusting me and loving me.

Then he got up and lifted me to the tub for a warm bath and he washed me and then changed the sheets and put me on the bed and gave me his long t-shirt and after wearing it I asked Joonie my boxers and he said that t-shirt covers half of your thighs so no need for any boxers and I blushed and covered myself in blanket then he wore his shorts and with no top and laid next to me and cuddled me. We both kissed each other and slept.

Thank you for reading

Tried to write smut for the 1st time hope you enjoyed it.

Please do vote and comment

Missing Tannies so much💜