13

Jin pov

Its been 2 months I and namjoon have been boyfriends and we have went to several dates. These whole 2 months namjoon has taken a good care of me and he took me to best dates and he loves me more because even though he is always horny he never cross the line. These months we only kissed each other and cuddled but sometimes he was little touchy with me which I absolutely love but not more than that. So this time Im gonna give myself to namjoon on his birthday. I have always wanted to do it with namjoon but Im shy and I feel insecure about my body as I look tiny for my age but namjoon loves me so I gonna do it with him.

Now I came to shopping mall to buy gifts for namjoon's birthday which is on next Saturday. I walked through all the shops to buy something that will make him happy and finally I got a gift for him and now I went to other store where they had lots of clothing, sex toys, belts, handcuffs, blindfolds and so much.

When I entered the store I was greeted by a women with smile and she spoke welcome sir what do you like to see and I said with a hesitant I want to buy some revealing clothes for a special night and she says Oh I guess you have a boyfriend and I nod shyly to her and she asks me to follow her then she said sir try these two lingerie, I guess it will look good on you and I took immediately and went to try, the 1st lingerie was made of lace material, the top part connects to my neck as a choker, its black in colour and the panties were also lace material which has a thigh strap to it and when I wore it was a perfect fit and it looked so hot on me then I took the other lingerie which was completely opposite to the 1st one, it was a silky rose gold lingerie with lots of ropes like threads and it is too revealing and so soft on me and It also came with a silky panties and after struggling for several minutes I finally wore it and I looked so beautiful and sexy at the same time and I can't wait to see namjoon's reaction for this and then I changed back to my normal clothes and gave both to her for billing.

After purchasing I went straight to eat as I was shopping for good 3hrs without any break it made me tried and hungry at the same time. I sat and ordered my favourite chicken momos and noodles sizzler and waited for it to arrive until then I was scrolling through social media then I got a call from namjoon and I picked it up.

Namjoon: hyung what are you doing

Jin: Im eating Joonie

Namjoon: hyung can you come to my home in the evening and my mom is not there so we can cuddle because I miss you so much

Jin: okay Joonie I will be there at 6pm

Namjoon: okay hyung see you at 6pm and bye take care and love you so much

Jin: bye Joonie love you too

After we spoke I completed my food that came and it was now 2.40pm as I completed my shopping I went to parking lot and took my car and headed towards my house and slept on my bed before keeping an alarm at 5.40pm.

When the alarm ringed I switched it off and went to shower and changed into simple clothes and took my mobile then told rose that Im meeting a new friend of mine and drove to namjoon house.

In these two months I visited namjoon's house only once and that too when his mother was out for a meeting. That day we played video games and cuddled.

When I knock the door, Namjoon opened it with a big smile on his face and hugged me said baby miss you then he broke the hug and said come let's watch a movie and cuddle together with that he took me to his room which is on the upstairs as mine.

When I enter his room I went and sat on his bed waiting for him to join me then after playing a random movie he came and sat next to me and I put my head on his shoulders but he scooped me and put me between his legs and back hugged me tight and whispered baby stay like this and kissed my ears. Now my head was lying on his chest and his hands were on my waist and we were hugging and watching the film calmly until when namjoon spoke baby you are so cute and soft can I have a taste of you please and I said Joonie kiss me and he didn't wait a second he kissed me on my lips, his full lips move softly against mine, the kiss was slow and soft then he bit my lower lip asking for enterance with his tongue and when I opened my mouth his tongue entered my mouth exploring every corner of my mouth and his hands were on my waist pulling me closer to him then we broke the kiss for the sake of air.

Hyung your lips I love it and I can kiss you all day he said to which I blushed and said you can kiss me all day if you love it and I don't mind Joonie then namjoon spoke baby but I also want to make love to you then I said Joonie Im sorry I can't now but soon I will give myself to you so please wait my love then Namjoon hugged me and said I can wait for you forever and I spoke no need to wait forever Joonie we will do it soon when Im ready and Love you my Joonie and I pecked him on his nose.

Then namjoon told me that his mom won't be there for 2days as she went to busan for a meeting and forced me to stay with him for night so I called rose and my mom informed them about Im staying and they are okay with it.

Now Im in kitchen preparing dinner for us and namjoon went to shower, when the food is almost ready namjoon came and wrapped his hands on my waist and back hugged me and he started to leave pecks on my neck and he said hyung we should definitely move out together once we reveal to everyone as boyfriends I want us to be together and I always want to wake up and sleep next to you. When he said I could understand how sincere he is in our relationship and how he wants me that made me so happy and I said sure Joonie I would love to move out with you then I pecked his lips and asked him to ready the dining table, so he took plates and bowls and I took the foods that I made and went to dining area then we ate happily.

After our dinner we washed dishes together and now Im lying in bed and namjoon is in restroom and when he came out I blushed hard that my ears would have turned red when I saw him with only sweatpants and no top with his bare chest he looked so hot with those muscles then I asked Joonie are you going to sleep like that and he spoke hyung I always sleep without top but if you are not comfortable I will wear it then I grabbed his wrist and said no need to change Im fine Joonie, come lets sleep then he smiled and laid next to me holding me in his arms that felt safe and loving.

Thank you for reading
Please do vote and comment

Missing namjin crumbs😭❤️