4

Namjoon pov

I woke up and got ready and had breakfast and went to Rose's house and knocked on the door, Rose opened the door as I know jin will not be here as he went earlier with his friends. As I entered as usual I sat on couch waited for rose and I shouted Rose you are always late it's been 15mins I came still you are not out of your room as I said she replied while rushing towards me yahh sorry now let's go as soon as she said we moved outside the door and kept walking until we got a cab the later we reached the college.

After reaching the college we were walking towards the class where we met jimin and taekook on the way and went inside the class. As usual class started I understood the concept and wrote down important things by that time almost 2 classes were over and one more class for lunch. I was excited to see jin during lunch hour and also I'm gonna see that Jackson guy and if he tries to get close to jin more than a friend then I have to show him what's mine.

We all moved to lunch area and waiting for them to come and Rose also texted jin that we came. While we were chatting I saw jin came with his friends but next to Jin I saw a new guy who is supposed to be Jackson. They all sat and of course Jackson sat next to my Jin with his hands on Jin's broad shoulders that made me jealous so what I did is I poured water on my table and faked as if it happened by mistake and took a Opposite side of table were jin is sitting. So now I'm next to jin though jin is sitting between me and that Jackson guy but I was happy to be near him.

I was admiring his side profile his long lashes and soulful brown eyes that are heavenly and of course his plump lips that looks so soft and juicy which I wanted to taste for a long time. Now I controlled my thoughts and focused on what they were speaking hey all I'm jackson I hope my dear friends have mentioned about me said Jackson and Rose replied yeahh oppa everyone knows you and namjoon also liked to meet you she said while smirking at me and I was like bitch I will get back at you I thought and said yeah and by the way I'm namjoon and Jackson said hi namjoon nice to meet you and how about we all go to dinner tonight and it's my treat for coming and also want to know all of you and Hobi hyung said yeah you have to treat us and where are we going tonight and my Jin said we will go to barbecue and Jackson said of course we will go there and its Jin's favorite too. After all talking and eating we all went our respective classes but I can't get over the way Jackson was half hugging jin the whole time and saying its jin's favorite jin's that jin's this made me boil.

It was now last hour 10 more mins and I will go see jin as rose said that jin will drop us and I thought this afternoon that I should tell how I feel about jin to Rose so that at least that bitch will stop shipping them. Also I hope she will support me. With that thought I packed all my stuffs and me and Rose went to the parking area where I can see jin and that Jackson guy is speaking and Rose said aww they look cute together and I said Rose will you stop I'm not in the mood and rose said what happened namjoon whenever I mention Jackson oppa with jin oppa you get irritated so what's going on and I said its nothing Rose I'm just tried let's go as I said I went running towards jin and said hey jin hyung and he said hey namjoon-ah wait inside the car I will come after he said I went back seat and also rose came but he is still talking to that Jackson guy and after few mins he came and started the car.

As usual I was admiring him through the mirror though I got caught few times I didn't mind and kept nodding at rose while she is speaking and within 15mins we reached house and I waved bye to them and walked towards my House.

Thanks for readingI promise upcoming chapters are really better

Please do comment and vote