6

In barbecue

Taekook were sitting opposite to Yoonmin and in the center Hobi was seated when others came. Namjoon was going towards Jin to sit with him but Jackson came and ruined it. So now yoonmin Jin and jackson were seated facing taekook rose and namjoon and in middle Hobi was there.

As they all gathered they ordered food lots of food and started chatting.Hobi asked Taekook when you guys started to date and all can see tae was blushing and kookie replied hyung me tae and Jimin were neighbors so we are very close from childhood and during my middle school I started to have feelings for him and I asked him out at the end of middle school but he rejected me but I didn't give up so I asked him again during highschool and he accepted it, so that's how we are together now but jiminie is still single searching for his love kookie said and started laughing and jimin said I can search for my love I didn't ask you again everyone were laughing of jikook.

Then food came all were busy eating and enjoying the dish and jin and yoongi were frying the meat and passes to everyone. Then Hobi spoke Jin hyung you are the oldest but you are still single I guess you have to learn form maknae's hobi said and started laughing and jin replied I'm fine by myself no need to worry said Jin. Again hobi replied but hyung you need to find someone you have been single for your whole life and Jin stuffed a piece of meat in hobi's mouth and said shut and eat. After that everyone had a light conversation about college works and trips.

After dinner some desserts came which jimin and taehyung ordered and now the waiter is bringing some drinks for them but unfortunately (fortunately for namjoon) he tripped and poured drinks on jin and he took the glasses then apologized and went to bring new drinks. Jin now went to restroom to clean it and namjoon excused himself and followed Jin to restroom.

Namjoon pov

When I went to restroom Jin was standing near sink and cleaning his shirt. His white shirt was fully wet that stuck to his bare body. Those slim waist were fully showcased for me, I was drooling over him but I controlled my thoughts and went to him to help him as a normal human being. I said hyung come here let me help you and he replied fine namjoon I'm almost done and I said hyung will you just come as I said Jin came closer to me this was the first time I'm seeing him this closer he looked fucking beautiful and I stopped my thoughts and took lots of tissues and wipped his chest and waist trying hard to control myself and after that I removed my jacket and gave him to were. Then he said its fine Namjoon I don't need a jacket and I replied hyung were it you really need it or you will be cold and before he could reply I went near his ear and whispered I also don't want others to stare at your body do you know how hot you are hyung as I said Jin blushed and again I said also hyung please call me Joon you no need to be formal with me anymore said while smirking at him and went to the table.

When I sat down Rose asked where is your jacket and I replied I gave it to Jin hyung because he was feeling cold . Then Jin came and sat opposite to me started drinking his juice and that jackson guy spoke Jin take my jacket it's long so it will cover you fully and keep you warm and I was so done with this guy I don't know what he wants but I'm sure he can never get what's mine and before I could react Jin replied it's fine Jackson I'm okay with it and Jackson just nodded to which I was smiling.

Then after desserts and drinks (non alcoholic ) we all gathered at parking as usual taekook and jimin went together and sope went together and now we four are in the car rose already slept and Jin dropped Jackson and finally we came to Jin's house and I woke up rose she went inside but Jin didn't go, he closed the doors and said get in it's late night so I will drop you at your home and I went closer to him and replied no need hyung if you want to drop me today then you have to do it everyday are you okay with that and Jin was silent then I said hyung I will go now and turned to move but suddenly Jin stopped me by holding my wrist and said yeah..h I can drop you everyday you are not that far from us and I went closer to his ear and our cheeks almost touched I love that feeling being closer to him and whispered are you sure hyung and before he could answer I smirked at him and went to passenger seat which I always wanted to sit with him.

When I sat he came and started the car our ride was silent but I liked it he then dropped me and said namjoon I will wash your jacket and give you tomorrow and I replied no need hyung you can have it what's mine is always yours too I said and went inside and closed my doors but I watched him from window until he was gone and I went to my room laid happily on my bed and texted him and slept with smiling.

Jin

Good night hyung

Sent

Thanks for reading

Please do comment and vote and upcoming chapters are really better trust me

miss you so much JIN❤️