Not want any type of attention

The next day Alisha woke up early at 5o'clock at morning and did her everyday routine of yoga and exercise, she took a shower and freshen up , got dressed and walked down to the dinning room.

Josh who has also was woken up by now was preparing breakfast and lunch for looked up and stood like he had frozen after seeing her.

Alisha who saw his condition smiled, came near him and gave him a side hug and focused on the breakfast he was making she also  started packing her lunch.
By now Josh has came out of his frozen state, he looked at her and said "You don't need these all they provide lunches here "

Alisha didn't payed him any attention as she was arranging her lunch box .She then said without turning to him, "I know about that but I just want to eat home-cooked food to get used to new environment, I guess".

After they finished preparing lunch ,they sat together to eat their breakfast.
Now Josh asked "Young Miss why are you dressed like this "
Alisha said "To avoid unwanted attention  from male population as Dad says, you know how we both feel about the attention I get because how I look and when they know the real me, people keep bothering me. And because I am still younger then all the students here will be not good for me so I have decided to dress like this for some time anyway I like it here, the more clothes on me the better"

Josh tightened his fists when he heard her say those words, it was true his young miss has always gotten everyone attention since she was young, it was better when they were back home, not many dared to approach the young girl because of her father's power ,now here it will be problem, he can't interfere in the matter of forks and he has to work also in the projects of his boss in Port Angeles ,he will only be able to guard her at night as his boss has stated that 12 hours guarding her is must.

Alisha looked at her bodyguard and saw him not speaking and then to her outfit. She wore a white colour shirt, purple long skirt, knitted white and purple sweater .The problem was not her clothes what bothering Josh but her face, she has made her face that of a cake decoration. Her long black hair was made into two braids and her long bangs were covering her face and she wore big black rimmed glasses that was too big for her face her lips which were of dark brown shade lipstick and her beautiful grey eyes were now covered with brown colour lens. It's not that he didn't like her looking like that but it was just too much work he thought.

After they finished their meal, Alisha saw that the time was 6:30 am and they were supposed to live by 7:00am and reach school by 7:30am as the school hours starts by 8:00 am.

She packed her books and notebook that she thought she needed and her lunch box along with her own water bottle as she preferred hot water, her geometry box and pencil/pen  case,a diary to note down assignments and homework's, and some money in her black purse for emergency and at last she also kept her raincoat because you can never trust the weather in this town as she has been told .

As she was packing Josh gave Rex the breakfast too and freed him outside the back lawn towards the forest to do his business, who came fast after finishing his business.

After Alisha got everything in her bag she patted Rex and wore her sneakers and along with Josh walked out of house locking the house as Rex rested in the couch in the living room after having his meal.

Josh started  his black car once they both sat in. He looked at her the young girl who was obvious of the world listening to music ,as she had her earphone connected with a tape recorder and was typing something in her phone, everything in her looked ordinary except for her phone as it was a new model of touch screen and was yet to be launched  ,heck even it's testing was not done yet, his young miss has using the model that was almost never heard or seen of till now.
He knew not to worry about it because his boss also uses the same model and many of their company high level staff also use this, so does he himself , about his young miss being genius comes with many advantages as he knew that she has another handset in her bag ready to be used in public .

Alisha who has just finished sending her father the message that (she is fine and is in her way to school got a reply within a second to have a good day and instruction to punch the boys who approach her with evil thoughts to which she smiled and wrote okay along with have a good day too.)looked up to Josh ,took off her earphone and asked "What's the matter, Mr. Bodyguard "

Josh replied "Have a good day miss. If you need anything text or call me, if you have any problems you can call me or your fathers assistant in Port Angeles okay"
Alisha sighed "I know that don't worry I will manage for today and you too don't work too hard okay "

Josh looked forward and started driving the car as the young girl again put on her earphones.

Alisha looked out as she saw green everywhere, she knew her house was in between the boundary of Forks and Reservation and she can go to any of the both school ,but she decided to go to Forks, reason was simple, it was not like reservation where only native teenagers attend, it was with more students then the other and she wanted to just de done with it .