Demonic Ghost Dog

Danielle, Sofia and Lizzy were three best friends who had always loved hiking together

Danielle, Sofia and Lizzy were three best friends who had always loved hiking together. Their love for adventure and the great outdoors had brought them all the way to the Scottish moors. The landscape was beautiful, vast and serene, with rolling hills and wildflowers blooming everywhere. But as they walked further into the wilderness, they stumbled upon a dense forest that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

As they walked through the woods, the sun began to set, and the once beautiful scenery now seemed ominous and dark. The rustling of leaves in the undergrowth and the occasional snapping of twigs made the girls jumpy, but they tried to reassure themselves that they were just being paranoid.

Suddenly, they heard a sound that made their blood run cold. It was a howl, but it was unlike anything they had ever heard before. It was low and guttural, almost otherworldly. The hairs on the back of their necks stood up as they realized that it was coming from the undergrowth just ahead of them.

Danielle whispered, "We need to get out of here. Now!"

Sofia and Lizzy nodded, and the three of them quickly made their way through the forest, trying to find the way out. But the howling continued, and they could hear something large moving through the underbrush, following them.

After what seemed like an eternity, they stumbled upon an old mansion. It was dark and foreboding, but it was also the only shelter they could find. They rushed inside, barricading the doors behind them.

Lizzy panted, "What was that thing? It was like a huge wolf!"

Sofia replied, "I don't know, but we need to find out. We can't just sit here and wait for it to come after us."

Danielle agreed, "We need to find a way to defend ourselves."

The girls searched the mansion, trying to find anything they could use as a weapon. But as they searched, they came across old documents that revealed a horrifying history of the mansion. It was the McHenley Estate, and it had been abandoned for decades after the family fled in terror.

According to the documents, the McHenleys had been plagued by a demonic dog that haunted the surrounding woods. It was said to be the size of an ox, with blazing eyes that could see into the very depths of a person's soul. The family had tried everything to get rid of it, but nothing had worked, and in the end, they had been forced to flee for their lives.