Anyways I'm going to continue lol

Aliza POV :

I was cleaning up in the kitchen and suddenly I heard a loud bang. Is like something fall ...
I went to check what is it and it was my child who fall down the stair .
I quickly ran to my child who was injured badly and he has a blood on his head .
he didn't seems to cared or shock about his badly injured he just chill with it like it is normal thing
meanwhile with his sister she seems shock and go down the stairs and quickly grab the kit in the living room corner
I quickly grab some water for him to drink and wipe of his blood with the stuff in the kit that my daughter brought it to me.
The maid saw me wipe of my son blood and help me with it .

I go to the kitchen and continue to clean up the last touch and grab the cup in front of the kitchen and put some water in it.
My daughter is helping the maid by just giving her the iteam she needed to clean up the blood .
all of them are seatled now .
I told the maid to bring him to his room and give him some rest while I bring my daughter to the park because she told me she wanted to go to the park .
She went straight to the flowers and make a tons of different flower crown.
Is quite in the park because I am in my house or should I say Villa because my father bought me a whole villa just for my family.
I have no promblem because my father want peacce for his work while my mother is just his assistance .
the sometimes come to visit us and just play with the kid while I rest.

after that we went back in the house and I am on a mission to find my husband in this huge massive Villa .
I found him in our room despite he like to use our bedroom and chill in there.
I sat on the edge of the bed and took a peek of him on his phone and he was on Lazada.
What else his on other than buying stuff.
well I understand because we just moved in this villa and this villa is MASSIVE MASSIVE .
we still haven't fully furnished this house.
frick.
He ask me if this bookshelf is cute for the kids .

"is not cute" I said
he seems sad
"IT'S ADORABLE BUY IT" I said

awh he seems cute when he is happy .
what a kid.
I kissed him on the cheek and he pin me on the bed and kissed me on the lip and tickled me

we have a tickled fight on the bed oh well I guess I am also a kid.
after that we have a shopping spree on shoppee and Lazada

for your information shoppee and Lazada is an online shopping app (not sponsering)

we had so much fun finding some stuff because their so many cheap stuff on shopee and meanwhile with Lazada there's so much cool stuff .

it was fun after all .

I like it .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIii
so I decided to continue this book bec I felt like it and it was kind of fun making stories

I have the right motive so I continue this book

just one POV this book has ton of words in here

by just 694 words wow!

impressive !

ew why am I acting like a teacher

but anyways I hope you enjoy this book as much I enjoy writting it .

thanks for reading this book and making this book mostly top #100+ or #20+

I hope we can reach back what we used to reach because I left this book about a month now heh.

thanks for reading bye!

and also I ussuemed this book is kind of a romantic family friendly book because as much as I know mostly her is kids instead of a teen ny I meant that I mean 12 and below.

because I am between 15 and 10 which I am not that little and not that old.

thanks! bye!