Epilogue (part one): The Wedding Day.

Emilia was the first person I called.

    She screamed for like fifteen minutes, I swear she could've set a record. Also Alexander got me the most expensive ring possible. It reflected the sunlight with a bright diamond. Every time he saw me he just grinned, an ear splitting, truly Alexander grin. Every tabloid in town was raging about how he was marrying a mystery girl, and I got on three talk shows. I had no idea he was such a big deal honestly.

    Now I was at the bridal shop, Emilia called in my whole family, it was refreshing to see them again. So my cousins and I marched into the shop, and the lady showing us the dresses looked slightly intimidated. I tried on five beautiful, elegant, white dresses. But then my eyes landed on a light, sky blue dress.

    "That one, I want to try on that one." I pointed to it, and the lady got it for me. When I looked in the mirror, I knew it was the one. It was tight at the torso, it laced out the back, with blue diamonds at the waist before it fluffed out at the bottom, flowing and covering my feet. It was a light blue, and I loved it. No need to try on any other dress.

    "It's not really a traditional color, but I like it." Emilia commented, I grinned widely as my fingertips lightly traced the mirror. "Nothing about Alexander and I is exactly traditional Emilia."

(wedding day)

    I've never seen so much commotion in my life, and honestly it was funny. Because I wasn't worried about it being perfect.  I just wanted to see Alexander again. Slowly, I heard wedding music roll out into the room. It was time for me to walk the aisle. All of me wished my father and mother were here. But I'm sure they'd be proud. Drake was actually the one walking me down the aisle. Since we've grown really close.

    He offered his elbow, and I took it. The doors opened and Alexander was waiting at the end of the aisle. There was a red carpet that rolled up to the top of the overly decorated alter, Alexander looked nice, and when he saw me, I noticed his happy smile and that tears pricked his eyes. Drake and I walked slowly, and I smiled. I felt like a princess, I felt happy. Alexander grinned back, and I reached the top.

    After saying our emotional vows, tears were slipping out, I was so damn happy. To just be doing this. To finally find where I belong. To finally find a home again.

    "Alexander, do you take Alice Vanessa Jones as your wife?"

    "I do."

    "Alice, do you take Alexander Isaac Hollingsworth as your husband?"

    "Hmm," I feigned considering, then I gave Alexander the biggest grin I could, "Yes, I do."

    He barely said, "You may kiss the bride," before Alexander crushed me against him, lifting me off the ground. Cheers erupted across the room, and pictures were being snapped but the world around my disappeared in his arms.

    As we walked to the reception, I kept twisting Alexander's ring on his finger, to reassure myself I wasn't dreaming. "You shouldn't scare me like that." He complained teasingly, "Like what?" He looked at me, "When you faked reconsidered I legitimately thought you were just going to change your mind." He answered. Rolling my eyes, I laughed. "You are such a dork."    

Alexander rolled his eyes back.

"But you're my dork. And I love you."

"I love you to Ms. Jones."

"Allie."

At that he swept me up into another kiss.