Short Oneshots Pt. 3

For: Female
Warnings: Language
Part 3 of 4

Summary: Planning/Going on a Valentine's date with MHA characters

Tsuyu Asui
Kyoka Jirou
Fumikage Tokoyami
Mashirao Ojiro
Yuga Aoyama

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Tsuyu Asui

"Wow," Y/N smiled at the absolute shit ton of flowers Tsuyu held in her hand. "Where did you get all these?"

"They grow near my house," Tsuyu smiled as Y/N took the flowers. "Be my Valentine? Ribbit."

"Of course," Y/N grinned, kissing Tsuyu's cheek. "Just for the record, I got you something too but its still at my place."

"By your place, you mean the store?"

"Don't accuse me of such things."

Kyoka Jirou

Y/N and Jirou sat at a diner, talking about plans for Valentines day.

"Neither of us have the money for a fancy dinner," Jirou pointed out.

"Thats true," Y/N nodded. "What about a concert?"

"What would be playing on Valentines day, and still be affordable," Jirou laughed. "Might as well but three expensive dinners at that point."

Y/N reached in her bag and handed Jirou a ticket. Jirou's eyes widened.

"BITCH?!"

Y/N cackled as Jirou ripped the ticket from her hand, as if checking if it was real. "I got it like 3 months ago. I know you love them."

"I love you so much more after this," Jirou bent over the table to kiss Y/N.

Fumikage Tokoyami

"I didn't take you as the rich type," Y/N joked, as they were in line to get in for a extremely fancy restaurant, basically ehere only the best of the best ate.

"Well I had help," He cleared his throat.

"From who," She asked, eyeing him.

"Hawks," Dark Shadow popped out really small. The restaurant didn't like quirk use, after all. "He even got the reservation for you like 5 months ago."

"Go away," Tokoyami waved his hand in Dark Shadow, watching him glare at him before disappearing.

"Remind me to thank Hawks," Y/N smiled softly, kissing Tokoyami's cheek.

"He's also paying for it, we both have to thank him," Y/N grinned at that.

"Uh... Reservation for Pro Hero Hawk's intern and... His loving girlfriend?"

Tokoyami groaned as Y/N raised an eyebrow at him. "I assure you, that was his doing."

Mashirao Ojiro

"What the fuckkk," Y/N cackled along with Ojiro as they people watched from the 8th floor of U.A.

"There's no fucking way she just kissed him," Ojiro laughed louder.

"Wait- WAIT," Y/N smacked his arm, pulling his attention as they stopped laugh. They watched the girl wave goodbye to her ex, and boom, there she goes, hugging her boyfriend.

"Woooow, what a back stabbing whore," Ojiro stomped as he laughed.

"I know," Y/N took a deep breath. "I heard she totally fucked his cousin."

"The ex's or boyfriend's?"

"Both," Y/N grinned.

"Ojiro, L/N," They jumped at the voice behind them. Aizawa.

"Hiii," Y/N smiled.

"It is Valentines day, shouldn't you be doing something outside of school," He asked, almost sounding suspicious.

"We are," Ojiro sat up. "We're on a date right now, thank you very much."

"We're people watching," She nodded.

"...I'll never understand any of you," Aizawa shook his head, walking away.

Yuga Aoyama

"I got you a mirror," Y/N handed it to him. They sat on a bridge, the water under them surprisingly beautiful with the stars and moon overhead.

"Oh my," He grinned. "It has jewels and everything! Thank you, Y/N."

Y/N hummed, watching his dorky grin as he checked himself out. "You looked great, Yuga, I don't know what you're fixing right now."

"My hair is a mess, I have no idea how you don't notice," He pouted.

She kissed him. "You always look great to me."

Aoyama stopped for a moment before practically giggling and setting the mirror aside. "Don't distract me, I got you something too."

"Alright," Y/N smiled softly, watching him reach into his pocket and pull out a necklace. Her eyes widened as the moon made it practically glow.

"It's not real diamonds, unfortunately," He held it out to her. "If I could've, I would've gotten you the real shit but you know, highschool student and all."

She chuckled, looking at it. "Is this the one I was looking at like months ago?"

"A replica," He nodded. "I had it custom made with moissanite. Its like the realest looking fake diamond."

He jumped when she punched his arm. "A jewel this big is still like $300, you absolute cock sucker."

He laughed, kissing her gently. "I got it on sale, my parents know the people who made it, don't worry about it. Let me put it on you."

She grumbled but turned around so he could put it on. "You made me look like an asshole."

"I love mirrors, what do you mean," He exclaimed.

"Now I need to get you something else," She stood up after he finished. "C'mon, we're going to the store and you're picking something out."

× × × × × ×

WC: 837