Short Oneshots Pt. 3

For: Female
Warnings: I just made this bomb ass chicken noodle soup, ngl
Part 3 of 4

Summary: Moving in with MHA characters

This part:
Shinsou
Sato
Monoma
Tamaki
Mirio
Nejire

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Hitoshi Shinsou

"You're so dark and gloomy," Y/N cackled, eyeing Shinsou as he walked through the door.

"Hi Hitoshi! How was work Hitoshi! I hope it was good," Shinsou batted his eyelashes in a "cute" way and Y/N cackled.

"Ahhh, I love you," Y/N stumbled her way to him, kissing him. "How was work?"

"Very tiring," He smiled down at her, looking genuinely exhausted. "I was so exhausted but so excited to come home to you."

"I was waiting too," She smiled. "Let's go take a shower, okay? And then get some sleep. You deserve it."

"I picked up dinner, lets eat first. Then we'll do all that," He nodded, kissing her.

They stood there for a few minutes, mumbling random small talk as they held each other, until Y/N forced them to move on with eating so he could get some rest.

Rikido Sato

Y/N watched Sato bake, moving across the new kitchen. It was so effortless, and he was as excited as a kid on Christmas. Y/N could only smile, watching him.

"Are you having fun," Y/N asked and Sato grinned.

"I am, I love this kitchen," Sato hummed. "Why aren't you helping me?"

"You seem so content already," She smiled sweetly.

"Get over here."

Neito Monoma

Monoma watched you get ready for a party. "It's our first day living together in the house we spent so many months working on, and you're going to a party... You know I proposed, right?"

Y/N gave him a small smile, fixing an earring. "I know babe, but it's mandatory. If I didn't absolutely have to, I wouldn't be going."

"It's just a dumb party with a bunch of old people, it's not important," He tried to reason. Y/N moved away from the mirror to kiss him, where he sat on their bed.

"I agree, Neito. But these old people are very important people to my company, and I'm the best employee for the job," She tried to reason back, before kissing his forehead gently. "I won't be gone too long, I promise."

Monoma nodded with a disappointed sigh. "At least don't drink, I don't need to deal with you throwing up in our new bed."

"Shut up."

Tamaki Amajiki

Y/N and Tamaki sat on their brand new couch, watching a horror movie on their brand new TV, while Y/N had a brand new ring on her finger.

And Tamaki? He was sweating, sitting so close to Y/N. He proposed without fainting though! That's a win!

He felt the need to say something. They talked a lot when he did it a few hours ago, and got a lot of early on questions put of the way. But he had one more.

"Uhm," Tamaki tried to interrupt quietly. "I have a question."

Y/N looked to him with a smile. "Yes?"

"Do you uh, want to announce the engagement. Like... In front of everyone?"

"Eh," She shrugged. "It's not too important, especially if you would feel uncomfortable. I don't mind not announcing it," Then she was dramatically rolling her eyes with a groan. "Not to mention how my cousin would react, UGH!"

Tamaki smiled as she went on a rant, louder than the screaming on the TV.

Mirio Togota

"If you wouldn't told first year me you like plants THIS much," She eyed the huge greenhouse in their backyard. "I would've laughed, pathetically."

"You're so funny," Mirio scrunched his nose with a chuckle.

"Thank you," She walked over to where he squated, planting a flower. "I'm kidding, it's very beautiful. But I expect flowers once a week now."

"You act as if I don't already do that," Mirio snorted, standing up to kiss her cheek. "I will give you all the flowers you want."

"You could never succeed in that," She grinned. "I want too many."

"More than this?!"

"So much more, babe."

"But I have so many-"

"And I want so much," She laughed, kissing him, ignoring the fact he was covered in dirt. "I'll love whatever you get me, even if it was a single rose."

"You're too sweet sometimes," Mirio chuckled, kissing her, pulling her closer.

"I love you, Mirio," She mumbled against her lips.

"I love you, Y/N."

Nejire Hado

"Look at this big ass house," Nejire yelled into it, smiling at the echo.

"How can we afford this," Y/N snorted, watching Nejire run through the halls like she doesn't already know what it all looks like.

"My grandma is paying half of it," Nejire yelled out. "She's proud of me being a hero and shit!" Y/N snorted as Nejire ran back out, smiling at her. "It's a plus she likes you too."

"I'm glad," Y/N put her bag down. "We should get a move on with getting furniture and shit, the movers are here for a limited time."

"Great, a reason to show off my hot ass muscles," Y/N snorted as Nejire flexed.

"Yes you can, now come on," She dragged Nejire out the door.

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

This one is kinda short, less characters and all that

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

If you want credit for said ideas or requests, ask for it, or it will not be given.

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

.

.

.

.

WC: 966

Next:
Aizawa
Hawks
Dabi
Shigaraki
Mr. Compress
Spinner
Fatgum
Midnight
Mirko
Present Mic