Short Oneshots Pt. 2

My Hero Academia characters reacting to you crying/being upset

Female or Gender Neutral Y/N, I don't remember what I wrote

In this chapter:
Tsuyu
Jirou
Tokoyami
Ojirou
Aoyama
Shoji
Momo
Koda

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Tsuyu

Tsuyu knew you went home for a few weeks, but didn't know the exact reason. The most she knew, it was because of family problems.

When you didn't reach out for a week straight, to anyone, she started getting really worried. She explained her concern to Mr. Aizawa and he agreed to reach out your parents.

She was even more worried when Mr. Aizawa was magically not in class the next day, whether it was tied up with your situation or not. Her classmates tried to calm her down, give her reasons not to worry, and it worked. For a bit.

It stopped working when she got a call from Mr. Aizawa, informing her that you were in the hospital. She got there as quick as possible, and Aizawa left you two alone.

Tsuyu took a quick look. What seemed to be a broken leg, bruise on your eye, and another bandage peeking out from your PJ top. Tsuyu walked over to you, and sat on the bed with you.

"What happened, Y/N? *ribbit*," She asked, hand dropping on yours gently.

"A lot. A lot happened," You let out and unamused chuckle while letting go of her hand to sit up, before grabbing it again. "I don't really want to talk about it fully."

"Okay, that's fine. Are you okay? *ribbit*."

"I'm fine, Tsu. And uhm... I'm sorry for not reaching out. I wanted to but my phone... It's a complicated story," You rubbed the back of your neck with your free hand, hoping she wouldn't push.

"It's okay, you don't need to. But I missed you... Can I hug you," Tsuyu asked, not wanting to cross boundaries.

"I would love a hug right now, come here," Tsuyu moving closer and hugged you carefully. The hug lasted awhile, both of you silent. Tsuyu eventually looked up to you.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I am now, darling."

Jirou

Jirou had been waiting at the concert for almost two hours now. You weren't showing up, it was as simple as that. She was more worried than upset.

You never missed a date, especially with no explanation. While she was a little disappointed, she had a gut feeling something happened. Again, this NEVER happened.

Every call went to voicemail after ringing, every text being left on delivered. So she started walking back home, then got a call from Momo.

Momo explained how you were found, passed out in the common room. Jirou was quick to rush to Recovery Girl's office, to find you looking extremely tired and upset, maybe even sick.

"Hey, hey, Y/N. What's wrong, what happened," Jirou walked to your side, moving a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"They are a little out of it right now. There are some medications running through their system. They had a panic attack, and passed out from exhaustion. They have been overworking themself, and add a panic attack on that, their body couldn't handle all the energy leaving their body so quickly, they passed out," Recovery Girl explained.

"A- are they okay," Jirou asked, taking your hand into her's.

"Yes, they're okay. They just need rest... Yaoyorozu told me you two had a date and this would've happened when they were going to leave. When was that?"