Kirishima X Sister Y/N 💚

For: Female
Warnings: Mention of SA, graphic violence, pregnancy, abortion, explicit talk

IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THIS, DO NOT MOVE ON!

1 Part of 1

Summary: Y/N Kirishima is the adopted sister to Eijro Kirishima. They are extremely close, telling each other almost anything, spending their days playing video games and gossiping. But as they grow up, things change. Kirishima gets busy. But will he be too busy to help his sister out when she needs it most?

PLEASE NOTE: You end up with Denki because that's what my thumbs chose to do while typing

Also note, this is my first time writing any type of angst, so don't expect any of it to be good-

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Y/N Kirishima, Kirishima's 14 year old adopted sister. She was adopted when she was 5 when Kirishima's Mom married his stepmom, and couldn't exactly procreate.

Now two kids were best friends, doing mostly everything together. Unfortunately, that changed when U.A. came up.

Since Kirishima got into U.A., they weren't able to hang out with how much he was out of the house. They were both bummed about this but made the most they could out of it.

They hung out every other weekend, and anytime Kirishima could come home after training. Today includes those days.

He just got home and they sat on the couch, playing video games with music blasting. You could guess that Mom or other Mom were not home.

"I ordered pizza before you got here. How we like it," Y/N mumbled, focusing on the game.

"Good, I'll pay you back," Kirishima mumbled back, desperately moving and jerking his thumbs in different directions to beat her.

"Moms paid me. Their only ask was not to trash the place," She cheered as she won, and Kirishima groaned.

"We don't make messes THAT big," Kirishima looked to her as she scoffed.

"I don't, you do," She accused as the door bell rang. "Turn the music down," She jumped over the back of the couch and jogged out of the game room, stopping by the kitchen to grab the money and to the door. But it was not the pizza.

"...hello," She said to the group of teenagers.

"Hi," A pink girl said, and they all seemed confused.

"You got the wrong house," Y/N asked, standing up taller.

"Uh, no, this was the address we were given," A boy with yellow spoke up looking at his phone.

"...oh. OH. Eijiro's friends," She asked and they all nodded, sounds of confirmation. "Come on in."

She let the grouo of 4 in and called for him, to which he came out. "Oh. Hey guys. What're you doing here?"

"...today's hang out? You invited us over last week," Eijiro raised an eyebrow.

"Today's thursday. Hang out is Friday, tomorrow," Sero took his phone out.

"No, today is... Yep, today is Thursday," Kirishima snorted as realization fell over them.

"I'm spending thevday with my sis-," Y/N cut him off.

"Them, you're spending it with them," Kirishima looked to her.

"Dude, I literally came home to spend time with you. It's been weeks."

"And they came all this way so don't be an asshole, go get ready and hang out with them. We have tomorrow," And Y/N left the room, going to her room and being bummed in secrecy.