Bela is so far better then when she was brought after the accident,the doctors had to struggle a lot to get her bleeding stop,Mahir was worried when they discovered that she had internal bleeding,that was more concerning for them at that time,it took a lot of struggle to stop the internal bleeding as she had already lost a lot of blood,though she looks a bit tattered with all the bandages and wounds,she is been getting the best medical treatment.She is still unconscious because of her head injures,Mahir is still not sure about her waking up.
_____________________________________

As usual Shivaay,Andy and Shakti came to visit Bela and brought lunch for Mahir,Dadu and Bela's family had already visited her in the morning and now they would come back in the evening to check on her.

"So what is it that is taking so much time for her to get consciousness?"Andy asked Mahir as they all sat in his cabin after they had seen Bela who still had her eyes close.

"I don't know,the accident was really bad,she had a lot of injuries,plus blood loss,it will take time dad"Mahir sighed at the end.

Andy knew at this time all Mahir needs is to see Bela awake,he knows his son loves that girl too much to bear loosing her.

"Sab thik ho jayega,tu chinta mat kr,aur haal thik kr apna,kya shakal banakr rakhi hui h"Shakti said and Mahir again sighed.

"Mahir you really need to go home sleep and shave"Shivaay said.

"Not now,mujhe kaam h aur meri ek surgery bhi h aaj"Mahir said.

"No more excuses"Andy said.

"I swear surgery h meri dad"Mahir said and the trio sighed now.

"Fine then don't come home but atleast shave you look like a caveman"Andy said and Mahir rolled his eyes at it.
_______________________________

"Aur kitna sone ka Mann h tumhara??2 hafte ho gaye h Bela,ab toh uth jao na?sab worried h tumhare liye,plzzz just get up and talk to me,I promise mein tumhe pareshan nhi karunga,na tumhara mazak udaunga aur na hi tumhe chidaunga,plzzz just get up,mein kitne dino se yaha betha hu tumhare paas,ab toh uth jao"Mahir talked to her,as he always did,it was his way of making himself understand that she is here with him just not concious enough to talk to him.

"Bela,plzz uth jao,mein tumhare bina nhi reh sakta.....I promise agli baar se tumhare room ki balcony se kabhi tumhare ghar mein nhi aaunga (still Bela was unconcious and not responding)....I promise tumhe chocolates khane pr tokunga bhi nhi.........Bela plzzz get up.....I love you Bela,I love you a lot,I can't live without you,plzzzzz mere liye wapas aa jao"Mahir said the last part with tears in his eyes and kissed her left palm.

He sighed when he knew there would be no response as usual and kept his head beside her hand that was kept on the bed and slept like that in that position only.

Sehgal House,

The situation was no different at Sehgal House, everyone were clearly worried and stressed all the time because of Bela's situation,Ishan was mostly quiet,nobody would talk much, everyone were in their own thoughts,they would all dine together,visit Bela together and pray each day for her to gain conciousness.

The house had turned silent because of her absence,the kitchen and Mandir looked bare without her, dining table was not as it was supposed to be and their was no laughter or jokes been cracked now.

Andy just prayed to God to heal Bela as soon as possible,the girl was too important to loose,not only has she become important for Mahir but she had become of immense importance for the rest of the family members as well and it could be proved with the sad faces everyone had now because of Bela's absence.He never had a daughter and he prayed to God to bless him with one atleast in this life and he is sure Bela is that blessing,if he ever wished of a daughter he prayed for someone like Bela,selfless,kind and generous.He just wants his family's happiness again,his daughter in law to heal faster because she was the key to those happiness.