.

    She was the one who called the police that time, of course she has the impression!

    Shen Tinglan continued, "Then police officer Qin knew that Chen Pianpian would have a concert in a few days, and at that time only the nanny would be at home, so he immediately decided to deploy it quietly, not to startle the snake, and wait for the day of the concert—oh, that is, today Go to her house and Mr. Shi's office to search for drugs/products, and catch them off guard!"

    Ruan Tian was dumbfounded, she didn't respond when the red light turned green, and the car behind her honked a few times before starting the car in a hurry.

    "Chen Pianpian and President Shi took drugs together? Doesn't President Shi's wife know about it?" "The

    two of them are busy with their own business, so at first his wife didn't know about it, or I told her later." Shen Tinglan Smiling, she leaned back on the seat in a comfortable position and continued, "Oh yes, Mr. Shi's wife came to the stage today to make such a show... It was also my suggestion."

    Ruan Tian murmured to herself, "No wonder she poured makeup remover, took pictures, posted on Weibo, and bought trending searches so smoothly! It turns out that you have planned it a long time ago!" She turned her head and glanced at

    Shen Tinglan. It is full of admiration, "Sister Tinglan, if Chen Pianpian knows all this...she will probably regret provoking you very much!" She doesn't know whether

    Chen Pianpian will regret it, she only knows that she is about to complete the last 100,000 yuan of the system. The task of the halo value, after completing the task, she can truly take root in this world, and there is no need to worry about the threat of life caused by failing to complete the task.

    The halo value is still about 60,000, and the current trend of public opinion is very suitable for a wave of halo value.

    Shen Tinglan thought for a while, and sent a WeChat message to Deng Xin.

    About half an hour later, when Shen Tinglan just arrived home, another hot topic airborne.

    #陈罗翔指沉听兰#

    [The more you pick up, the happier you are V: After Chen Pianpian's concert was overturned, and he was arrested for smoking/drugs, Xiaopa picked up a series of things again.

    Do you still remember that Chen Pianpian used to hype herself as a good girlfriend? There are also various connotations that Shen Tinglan is a white-eyed wolf. After reading the following melons, you may have the latest understanding of Chen Pianpian.

    The detailed melons are in the picture below. In order to facilitate everyone to eat melons, I will make a catalog for you.

    Picture 1: Chen Pianpian bought the navy to stir up the scandal between Shen Tinglan and Su Shen.

    Figure 2: Chen Pianpian bribed the staff of the variety show to maliciously edit the recorded variety show Shen Tinglan participated in.

    Picture 3: Chen Pianpian buckled Shen Tinglan with all kinds of non-existent black materials.

    Picture 4: Chen Pianpian bribed the staff at the charity gala to splash ink on Shen Tinglan's dress.

    Picture 5: Chen Pianpian encouraged Tang Meng to bravely go to Heshen Tinglan. At that time, all the hot searches and trolls came from her arm, not Tang Meng.

    Figure 6:……】

    The incident here is what Chen Pianpian did to the original owner before Shen Tinglan came over. Also, after she passed through, Chen Pianpian framed her.