The main body of the seal is made of high-quality Hetian mutton fat white jade, which is white and flawless, and feels warm and delicate, like curd fat.

    She used to play the role of a jade carving master in the previous world, and she also learned jade carving for a period of time. Now it is not difficult to just carve a name.

    Besides her family, this is also the gift she prepared for Lu Xiyan.

    People have helped me so much, so I should prepare the gifts carefully.

    Today is the last day of the holiday, and in the afternoon I have to go to the crew to start the closed filming for nearly two months. Director Su said that they would not give the filming holiday until Lunar New Year's Eve.

    Shen Tinglan stuffed the gifts for Lu Xiyan and her three roommates into the suitcase, zipped it up casually, and ran downstairs to find her parents for lunch.

    Jiang Ru also knew that the conditions of Shen Tinglan's next destination must be bad, and she was so distressed that she asked the chef to make several nutritious soups and herbal meals.

    Not only that, but she also ordered the chefs at home to make some snacks that were easy to store, vacuum-packed them and brought them to the crew for Shen Tinglan to eat.

    Seeing that her mother had prepared a suitcase of snacks for herself, Shen Tinglan persuaded, "Mom, isn't that a lot? I've only been out for more than a month~"

    Jiang Ru was still trying to stuff food into the suitcase, while rambling: "Not much, not much! These are small snacks made by the chefs, healthy and nutritious! If you can't finish them, you can give them to your crew Friends! As the saying goes, if you rely on your parents at home and friends when you go out, if you have a good relationship with the colleagues of the crew, they will take care of you more!" "And I heard that the box

    lunches of the crew are not very delicious. If you can't get used to the food there, you can still eat these!"

    Shen Tinglan knew that her mother cared about herself, so she didn't reject her kindness, and followed her words, "Oh, the box lunch is not good mainly because the crew Poor, we can't get any good investment, so we can only reduce the funds in all aspects. Our director is amazing, so we don't have any troubles in this area at all!"

    Jiang Rusai's snacks stopped, raised his head and suddenly realized, "You That's right, what's the name of your show? I'll call and ask your elder brother to invest tens of millions in the crew to improve your food!" "Tens of millions? What if you lose money

    ? What to do?" Shen Tinglan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Mom, calm down! My salary is only over two million yuan!" "It's okay, if you

    lose this money, you will lose it, and let your elder brother take care of it!" Jiang Ru put down The suitcase started to fiddle with the phone, and it seemed that he was really planning to contact Si Lv.

    Seeing that the call really went out, Shen Tinglan hurriedly stopped Jiang Ru, "Don't, don't, our food is really good! I can't finish this box of snacks!

    " Si Lu listened to Shen Tinglan's words verbatim.

    After a little thought, he understood why Jiang Ru made this call, "The empress wants me to join Lan Lan's crew and help her improve her food?"

    Jiang Ru shouted into the phone, "Yes, yes, that's it !"

    Si Lu chuckled, "You still need to worry about this kind of thing? I have already considered it." "