“I dare say that there are now pictures of Chen Pianpian’s dress cracking everywhere on Weibo and WeChat!

    ” Actor who graduated from the Academy of Drama.

    Seeing that Shen Tinglan didn't argue with her, Xia Xi asked again with great interest, "Hey, do you think this is retribution? She originally wanted to plot against you, but her dress actually ripped open in public!" "Maybe?"

    Shen Ting Lan finally spoke, she turned her head and smiled at Xia Xi, "But you really believe my words?"

    When she asked, Xia Xi talked like a chatterbox .

    "Damn, look at her reaction, you know she must have not run away! How can we use any evidence? Besides, both of us in this line of work are human beings. This Chen Pianpian looks like a mess, and it's definitely not a bad thing." It's the kind of thing that she doesn't do, it's no wonder she can leave a hole for herself!"

    "Oh, the live broadcast camera is coming, it's open for business!"

    After saying that, Xia Xi immediately straightened her sitting posture, turned her eyes back to the red carpet, and looked at the female star on the carpet with a smile on her face.

    Seeing her like this, Shen Tinglan thought she was quite interesting, so she stopped talking, sat up straight and looked ahead intently with a smile on her face.

    When the camera slowly moved away, the two collapsed on the chair at the same time.

    "The camera is finally gone!"

    The episode caused by Chen Pianpian did not affect the progress of the entire charity gala.

    Finally, the stars took their seats off the stage after walking the red carpet, and the charity auction officially started.

    There are about 20 celebrities participating in this event. The auction requires each celebrity to take out one item for auction, and all the money from the auction will be used for charity.

    The host was introducing the event on stage, and Xia Xi was chatting non-stop in the audience.

    "The host has to introduce this every year, and I have to memorize it!"

    "Is it the first time you have participated in this kind of event? Have you found a babysitter? I have already found a babysitter, so I will I'm afraid it will be embarrassing when the things are taken out and no one takes pictures!"

    Shen Tinglan was a little puzzled, "Do you still need to find a babysitter?"

    "Of course!" Xia Xi spread her hands, "It's okay for those who have patrons, the patrons must Will help to take things home!"

    "But it's even worse for people like us who don't have a financial backer, and it's very likely that the host will shout for a long time and no one will bid!"

    Shen Tinglan really didn't consider this point, "I thought it was just a formality for us to show things..."

    "Why? Didn't you watch the news? Everyone has to compare with each other at this kind of charity gala every year! Whoever sells things at a high price can't wait to write a press release for half a month !"

    Xia Xi pointed to the back of the head in the first two rows and said, "Did you see the bosses sitting in the first two rows? They are in charge of bidding!"

    "Don't think about it, if it's not for you... Who would pay a high price for your things? Of course, who would buy it for me!" "That's over. I don't know about it, not at