So female stars will prepare their "battle robes" a long time in advance!

    Whether it is high-end or limited edition! Everyone did their best to ask their agents to help each brand borrow the most beautiful clothes of the brand! I hope that I can "overwhelm" other female stars on the red carpet.

    The red carpet of this charity gala is indoors, from the backstage to the stage, and the order of appearance of the stars is also arranged by the organizer.

    In the afternoon, all the stars gathered at the backstage of the party to start makeup and styling.

    The venue in the backstage is very large, almost a dressing room for each person.

    Shen Tinglan was brought to the dressing room by the organizer's staff, just in time to see Chen Pianpian coming out of the dressing room next door just after getting dressed.

    Chen Pianpian was stunned for a moment, then smiled meaningfully, "You're next door to me? What a coincidence."

    Anyway, last time in the private club, she had completely torn faces with Chen Pianpian, and Shen Tinglan didn't bother to make false claims with her, and turned over. He rolled his eyes and walked straight into the dressing room.

    The staff who lead the way are used to seeing this kind of drama where seemingly good sisters are enemies in private, and they are not surprised by this kind of scene.

    Shen Tinglan arrived in the dressing room, and the styling team that Si Xu helped her find arrived soon after.

    Clothes and styling are all matched in advance, the stylist doesn't have to think too much, just opened her makeup bag and started to apply makeup on her.

    Her facial features are exquisite and three-dimensional, she is beautiful before makeup, and even more stunning after putting on makeup.

    Halfway through the styling, Chen Pianpian suddenly opened the door and came in. Seeing Shen Tinglan's delicate face after makeup, a trace of jealousy flashed across her face.

    Shen Tinglan saw her in the makeup mirror, and raised her eyes lazily, "What?"

    Chen Pianpian bent the corners of her lips, with a fake smile on her face, walked over and leaned against the makeup mirror, hugging her arms and said : "I want to chat with you alone."

    Shen Tinglan didn't think she and Chen Pianpian had anything else to talk about, so she yawned and said in a lack of interest, "Alone? Can't we talk here?" "Do you think

    we Is the topic you two are talking about suitable for others to know?" Chen Pianpian spread her hands helplessly, full of hints.

    When she said this, Shen Tinglan also realized that this guy wanted to talk to her about topics that should not be heard by others, such as the halo of the heroine. She signaled the stylist to stop first, and reluctantly got up and followed Chen Pianpian to the next door powder room.

    Arriving at Chen Pianpian's dressing room, Shen Tinglan casually leaned against the wall, and asked with a half-smile, "We don't have much friendship and have a long talk, so let's make a long story short if you have anything to say."

    "I'm here to apologize to you." Chen Pianpian smiled wryly, "Actually...my system forced me to do all of this! It was you who helped me get rid of that system...although now I rely on the system to get it I have lost all my skills, but at least I am free!" "

    So, I not only want to say sorry to you, but also thank you for giving me freedom."

    Chen Pianpian looked up at her with a very sincere tone, "I I want to tell you all the information about this system, and if the system reappears, you should be prepared."