[Me too... I don't know whether to be surprised that Meng Yang is so confident, or whether I should be surprised that Meng Yang has been pestering Shen Tinglan all this time. 】

    【Meng Yang's fans have been chasing Shen Tinglan for a long time, thinking that Shen Tinglan is sticking to their brother's hype. I don't know what Meng Yang's fans will look like when they see her aloof brother licking Shen Tinglan in private...]

    Shen

    Tinglan was sending a thank you message to Lu Xiyan with his mobile phone when there was a knock on the door .

    "Who is it?" Meng Yang's fans were so crazy that Ruan Tian was so cautious that she lay on the cat's eye and watched for a long time.

    The handsome and familiar guy in Maoyan said politely: "Please open the door, I am Shen Tinglan's brother."

    Brother? Isn't elder sister Lan an orphan? Where is the brother?

    Immediately afterwards, a message popped up on Shen Tinglan's WeChat: [Open the door]

    The sender was none other than his elder brother Si Lv who he had just recognized not long ago.

    Shen Tinglan was very surprised and moved by Si Lu's running over so quickly, so she trotted over to open the door.

    As soon as she opened the door, Si Lu looked at her nervously, "Little sister, are you injured?"

    Before she could answer, Si Lu saw the wound on her arm and the bandage on her hand.

    Si Lu's face turned black in an instant, and he gritted his teeth and said, "It seems that I am too kind to the Gou family!"

    Shen Tinglan was afraid that someone would see, so she hurriedly pulled Si Lu into the room, comforting him, "It's okay, it's okay. Son, it doesn't hurt anymore, it's almost healed!"

    Si Lu couldn't listen to these anymore, his mind was full of self-blame and anger, and he wished he could beat up the group of people who hurt his little sister right now!

    And he did intend to do so.

    Si Lu came here to finish watching Shen Tinglan, and left in a hurry.

    He was going to follow along to see how the Gou family was being investigated, and see if he could help the Gou family win a few more years of prison life.

    On the car to Fugui Company, the special assistant showed him the few videos sent by Shen Tinglan. According to the rumors, Si Lv, who was so moody and angry, almost smashed his phone, and ordered the special assistant to take the remaining The parents of these 11 fans were all found out, and they had to come over and apologize to the little girl in person!

    Shen Tinglan vaguely guessed what Si Lu was going to do, she knew that her elder brother must love her, so she didn't stop him.

    As for her, she was slowly sending messages to the bosses of Yuyu Media Company and Seven Plus One Media Company.

    These two companies are the two companies she threatened with the hacker vest, and they both have marketing accounts with millions of fans.

    Now that Meng Yang was hammered to death, his fans did not dare to speak out when they learned the truth. Only some true fans were still struggling to say that the audio sent by Lu Xiyan was not their brother's voice at all.

    Of course, there are too few true fans, their words were drowned in the ocean of scolding, and they didn't even stir up a wave.

    At this time, both the netizens and Meng Yang's fans felt that Meng Yang had been smashed, and this matter was over, and there would be no more new melons.