Fearing that others would not believe it, they took screenshots of Weibo and Moments posted on the day of their visit to prove that they were not lying.

    This series of rhetoric convinced the fans who already had filters, and made Meng Yang's "high and cool BOY" character set more three-dimensional.

    But Lan Fan didn't believe a word.

    【Come on! Don't wash it! If Meng Yang is really social, he might be able to get along with everyone so quickly? You can see how he smiled at us Master Lan in private! ]

    [Meng Yang's fans' filters are comparable to a city wall! They have a good attitude towards others, but only fans like you have a stinking face every day and call themselves "high-cold people", that's it! You still have to speak for others, are you stupid? 】

    ......

    The tree wants to be quiet but the wind doesn't stop.

    Meng Yang knew that he couldn't push Shen Tinglan, so he wanted to stop and shoot the trick, but the angry fans didn't want to.

    They felt that Shen Tinglan must have done the inexplicable black material about the collapse of his elder brother's character design this time!

    It's all Shen Tinglan's fault! Let my brother hurt a lot of passers-by because of this incident! So Meng Yang's fans kept insulting Shen Tinglan online.

    Now Shen Tinglan's personal Weibo and studio Weibo are full of comments. There are either unsightly insults and posthumous photos of Meng Yang's fans, or Lan fans fighting each other to defend her.

    In this environment, Shen Tinglan's popularity with passers-by was also hurt a lot.

    Meng Yang panicked, fearing that Shen Tinglan might have something else in his hands to hammer him, he asked the team to quickly restrain his fans while apologizing to Shen Tinglan for his fan behavior on the set.

    Shen Tinglan just wanted to film well, and didn't want to fight with them every day.

    Regarding Meng Yang's apology, she just reminded Meng Yang to take care of her fans and stop coming to her to go crazy, and she didn't intend to pursue it any further.

    And she also asked Ruan Tian to restrain her fan group, stop arguing with Meng Yang's fans, and quietly criticize and comment below, and it's over.

    Meng Yang also wanted to take care of his fans, but he found that he couldn't restrain the fans who were tearing him up.

    Now Lan fans don't pay attention to Meng Yang's fans, and only focus on criticizing there.

    Meng Yang's fans yelled in the comments and got no response, as if they had punched cotton.

    What's more, their comments won't last long under the constant control of Lan fans. Some were reported, and some were simply dismissed, submerged in the vast ocean of Shen Tinglan's rainbow farts and could not be seen at all.

    When passers-by and netizens saw such a battle, who wouldn't boast about the high quality of Shen Tinglan's fans, and complain about the poor quality of Meng Yang's fans?

    A few days later, Meng Yang's fans went crazy without going to Shen Tinglan's Weibo.

    Meng Yang originally thought that the farce was basically over, and finally heaved a sigh of relief, but he didn't want to have a bigger surprise waiting for him.

    There are several film and television bases in Hengshi. Today they filmed in one of the film and television bases of the Qing Dynasty. It is not too far from the hotel arranged by the crew, and it takes less than ten minutes to walk there.