[Crazy licking the screen! Brother is so COOOOL! Anyone who is captured is so handsome! 】

    【Brother, where is this? Did you go to any event? ]

    [Didn't the studio just say that my brother had accepted a new play? The scene looks like the opening ceremony of a new movie? ]

    [Ahhh! What's the name of the play my brother took on! looking forward to! ]

    [The studio didn't say anything~ But if today is the opening ceremony, it will probably be announced soon! ]

    ...

    Meng Yang walked with a handsome and concave look all the time, and when the casual cameraman finished taking pictures, he immediately relaxed, took off his sunglasses and hat and threw them to the assistant, and ran to Shen Tinglan with a look of surprise to say hello.

    "Hello, Senior Shen! I'm very glad to work with you!"

    Shen Tinglan was chatting with Ye Fan, and seeing Meng Yang greeted him, she smiled politely at him and said hello.

    Meng Yang didn't leave after greeting her, and continued to stand there trying to get close to her.

    "Senior Shen, I am your fan! What I just said was not polite, I am really happy to cooperate with you! By the way, senior, can I call you Master Lan just like a fan?

    " , you are even more beautiful in real life than in the camera!"

    Shen Tinglan did not expect that Meng Yang, who was designed as aloof, was not at all aloof in private.

    The other party was so enthusiastic, she didn't want to lose face, so she could only smile and nod, "I can't afford to be a 'senior' at first, you can call me whatever you want." Meng Yang continued to compliment her, "How could that be! Master Lan,

    you Not only are you beautiful, but your acting skills are also great! I think you will definitely be popular!"

    Shen Tinglan also continued to wear a business-like smile: "Then I will lend you a good word!"

    Ye Fan saw Shen Tinglan with a business-like smile on his face , knowing that she didn't like to deal with these things very much, so he opened his mouth to help her out, "Oops, I've had sunscreen on my face for two hours! Master Lan, can you accompany me back to put on sunscreen? It just so happens that you have to reapply sunscreen too! "

    Shen Tinglan glanced at her gratefully, "Okay!"

    and smiled politely at Meng Yang, "Then let's go there first, see you later."

    Meng Yang looked at her walking back with unclear eyes flickering.

    This real Shen Tinglan is so beautiful! And she's hot too! If he could be with her, he would not only be able to take advantage of her popularity, but also have a lot of love, no matter how you look at it, it would be a profitable deal! ,

    Although she doesn't seem to be interested in her now, but after all, she will be filming together later, and the two of them are also acting as a couple during a passionate relationship, so there must be a lot of intimate scenes! Coupled with his superb skills in picking up girls, he is bound to win Shen Tinglan!

    Shen Tinglan didn't know what Meng Yang was thinking, but it didn't affect her feeling that Meng Yang's remarks just now were too greasy.

    Ye Fan still reminded her in a low voice, "Master Lan, I heard that Meng Yang can make girls happy in private, don't be captured by his sweet words!" "Don't worry, I know it.