Si Xu looked at all of her belongings and felt very uncomfortable.

    Her little sister should have been born with a golden spoon in her mouth like her, and she would never have to worry about food or clothing for the rest of her life, and she would grow up healthy and happy.

    But because of the goddamn greed of the childcare sister-in-law, the little girl who was supposed to be happy suffered an indiscriminate disaster, and was forced to leave her parents at the age when she needed her parents the most!

    If the kind dean of the orphanage hadn't saved the little girl, maybe they would have been separated from the little girl forever!

    As early as when the brothers and sisters knew that Shen Tinglan was their own sister, they respectively donated 10 million in the name of Shen Tinglan to the orphanage that adopted Shen Tinglan, and also donated all the education funds for the children in the orphanage. packaged.

    Shen Tinglan doesn't have too many things, just some clothes and some daily necessities.

    She bought the furniture and kitchen utensils for the new house a long time ago. Now she stuffed the boxes of clothes and sundries into the bedroom, and took out the kitchen utensils she bought before to clean them. I need your help! What food do you want to eat? I will cook and treat you!" "I will eat

    whatever you cook!" Si Xu looked down at his phone, his tone a little upset, "Ah, Si Lu will come over soon. "

    Tsk, this brother didn't work hard and came here to compete with her?

    With Si Xu around, Ruan Tian was already a little cramped. At this moment, she heard that Si Lu, the president of the Si family, also came to have a meal. While lamenting the strength of her artist network, she found a random reason and ran away.

    After Ruan Tian left, Si Xu put down his phone and came to help.

    In "The Essence of Gourmet Food", Miss Si, who used to have five fingers not touching Yang Chunshui, has learned to help Shen Tinglan.

    After a while, the doorbell rang, Si Xu went to open the door, and the delivery man from the supermarket arrived with Si Lu.

    Si Xu leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms and asked him, "Aren't you going to work today?"

    Si Lu pulled off his tie and put it on the armrest of the sofa with his coat, "These high-level employees can't rely on everything with such a high salary. Me? It's time for me to let them grow up."

    Si Xu lazily rolled his eyes.

    Obviously skipping work and coming here to fight for favor, what he said is so fresh and refined!

    Before closing the door, Si Lu took a look at the plan of this floor.

    There are three households in one ladder. I don’t know if the houses of the other two households are for sale.

    He originally wanted to ask Shen Tinglan, do the other two households have neighbors? But he was afraid that Si Xu would see his intention to rob him, so he took out his mobile phone and silently sent a WeChat message to his special assistant, asking him to find a way to buy the two neighbors.

    money is not a problem.

    Seeing Si Lu coming, Shen Tinglan gave him a sweet smile, "What do you want to eat, brother? I'll make it for you!"

    "I love everything my sister cooks!"

    Si Lu had long heard that Si Xu said that the little sister's cooking was delicious, and today he was finally able to taste the food cooked by the little sister herself, and he felt as if he had eaten cotton candy, sweet from the tip of his tongue to the tip of his heart.