Xiao Zhou immediately stood up, guarding Shen Tinglan behind him.

    The atmosphere is tense.

    But Shen Tinglan looked fearless, poked his head out from behind Xiaozhou and said in a very disappointed tone, "No, you just found these four shoddy ones to catch me? Who do you look down on? "

    Xiao Zhou: "..."

    How big is Miss Shen? It’s this time and I’m still in the mood to talk trash...

    Yang Jinhao is not angry, he smiled kindly, "There are still four brothers, but they are going to take care of the brother at the door."

    His implication is that you should not even think about it. The person at the door can come in and help you.

    But who knows that Shen Tinglan doesn't follow the routine!

    Hearing this, she nodded and rolled up her sleeves, "Understood, what you mean is that we have to solve you troublemakers quickly and go out to help him."

    Yang Jinhao: "???"

    Before he had time to speak, He saw the pretty little girl in front of him suddenly rushing up to him and punching him hard in the face.

    When he fell down, his mind was in a daze, and he couldn't figure out how this weak-looking little girl had so much strength!

    When he managed to get up from the ground, he saw that the four thugs he hired with a high salary were powerless under Shen Tinglan's hands.

    If he hadn't seen Shen Tinglan kicking one of the burly thugs away, he would have thought that these thugs had been bribed by Shen Tinglan a long time ago, and they were playing himself together with other girls!

    Not only Yang Jinhao, but even Fang Yaoyao and Xiao Zhou were stunned.

    Fang Yaoyao hid behind the sofa tremblingly, trying to reduce her sense of existence, for fear that she would also be severely beaten.

    But Xiaozhou's mood was extremely complicated, Qin Dui said at the time that they should protect a timid, innocent and weak girl.

    Ah this? timid? simple? weak? No word has anything to do with her!

    With her skill, he and Xiao Wu may not be able to fight together!

    In less than ten minutes, none of Yang Jinhao and his four subordinates could get up.

    Shen Tinglan stopped, and the system was still there excitedly.

    [A left uppercut, a right uppercut, and a word that pissed me off is in danger! ]

    [Hurry up and use the nunchuck to hum haha! ]

    [If I have the lightness skill to fly over the wall! 】

    Shen Tinglan: "... Please stop singing!"

    The singing stopped abruptly. Although the singing voice was disliked by the host, the system was not lost, and still happily said: [The host host! You were so handsome just now! How about it! Kung fu skills are easy to use! 】

    Shen Tinglan: "It's easier to use than I expected!"

    [Hmm! The protagonist's skills must be NO.1! Just talking about fighting with bare hands, you can fight invincible hands all over the world with this skill! 】

    Shen Tinglan had a few words with the system, turned around and saw Fang Yaoyao hiding in the corner of the sofa, just about to say something, when there was a "bang", the door of the box was knocked open!