From the second day onwards, the four of them even ordered a good task menu from the program group, eating and doing whatever they wanted.

    After three days, the audience in the live broadcast room completely believed that Shen Tinglan could cook and that his cooking skills were really good! Otherwise, why Si Xu, Jiang Yan, and Lu Xiyan are so mellow to the naked eye...

    Shen Tinglan lived a three-day vacation-like variety show life, while Chen Pianpian's three days were quite sad.

    In "Delicious Food", she continuously overturned her calligraphy, painting, and delicious food, and finally flung her face during the live broadcast and left directly.

    This made her scolded as a hot search right after the variety show ended.

    Immediately afterwards, various marketing accounts also started to go crazy, and some marketing accounts even summed up a "Chen Pianpian's complete set of overturned cars", which made her not very popular among passers-by and fell to the bottom.

    The character design was overturned, the fans lost their fans, and the few endorsements that were originally talked about were all gone.

    In this situation, the company is naturally a hundred dissatisfied with Chen Pianpian, and the resources originally planned to favor her have also been given to other florets in the company.

    Chen Pianpian was furious! The dissatisfaction with Shen Tinglan was about to break through his reason!

    She thought angrily, if Shen Tinglan hadn't made trouble to take away her skills, why did she fall into this situation? !

    With this mentality, Shen Tinglan received an invitation from Chen Pianpian just after recording the variety show.

    In a very secluded private club.

    On the appointed day, Shen Tinglan arrived as promised.

    And Chen Pianpian, who was sitting in the box waiting for Shen Tinglan, took off her usual gentle and caring disguise, and stared at her with resentful eyes.

    Facing Chen Pianpian's eyes full of hatred, she was not surprised. She sat down and smiled at Chen Pianpian, "Why, stop pretending?"

    Chen Pianpian sneered, "You really know everything!

    " Know what?" Shen Tinglan leaned forward slightly, his eyes filled with sarcasm, and asked casually, "Do you know that you are a thief?" "Thief? What right do you have to call me a thief?" I don't know if

    it

    is Shen Tinglan's "thief" hit Chen Pianpian's sore spot, she became emotional and her voice became sharp.

    "What do you know! You are just lucky enough to be the heroine of this book! If I were the heroine! I would definitely do better than you!"

    Shen Tinglan leaned back in her chair and smiled mockingly , "Do you know why you are not the heroine? Because you are not worthy."

    "Didn't you use the 'Supporting Role Counterattack System' app to almost get the halo of the heroine before? How did you do it at that time? Use your skills Character design, using disgraceful means to suppress competitors at the same time, taking advantage of the convenience of knowing the plot to seize other people's opportunities, etc.

    " Are you qualified to tell me this?"

    "Besides, you have to know that these cheating fingers you call are all skills I have learned through my own efforts. Tsk tsk, so I am your food and clothing parent! Come on, call Dad and listen." "You!