[Tsk tsk, let me dig a big castle with my toe first to show respect for Chen Pianpian's fans? 】

    【A little confused, facing Chen Pianpian's level, how did Pianpian blow it out? 】

    【hhhh Thinking back to the fancy rainbow fart just now, I suspect that it is a black fan sent by the other party! ]

    [It is recommended that Pian fans move to a planet as soon as possible while the night is dark and the wind is high! ]

    ...

    The host seemed to have reacted suddenly, and hurriedly tried to stop her from continuing to paint, for fear that she would make a fool of herself again.

    "Pianpian, it's getting late, why don't we learn to cook first, and then continue painting later?"

    The host said very tactfully, and gave Chen Pianpian a lot of face.

    But maybe it was because what he said was too tactful, Chen Pianpian didn't get the meaning of his words at all, and rejected him without raising his head.

    "Give me a little more time, and I'll be able to draw it soon!"

    She planned to draw a landscape painting, and with a swipe of her brush, she outlined the outline of the mountain.

    The host looked at her skillful posture and swallowed what she wanted to say.

    Forget it, this painting won't be overturned either!

    He lowered his head for a few words of self-comfort, then raised his head—

    the host: "..."

    The decent painting just now was completely destroyed when Chen Pianpian sketched another mountain.

    What's even more frightening is that she also seems to realize that she has overturned her car and is working hard to repair it. However, without drawing skills, her level is not as good as that of a primary school student.

    It was only then that Chen Pianpian realized that her painting skills were gone. She subconsciously took a look at her calligraphy skills just now, and found that the "delicacy of mountains and seas" that she hadn't looked at before was also ugly and unique!

    Her face turned pale all of a sudden, her legs went limp and she almost couldn't stand still!

    Fan Xinyue, who was on the side, was dissatisfied when she learned that Chen Pianpian was going to write and paint on the spot. Seeing her overturned, she was so happy that she said with tea in her mouth, "Oh, it might be me The level of appreciation is not high enough? I feel that I am not very good at appreciating the works of Senior Pian Pian!"

    The host sighed heavily when he saw that Fan Xinyue was still making trouble, and hurried to smooth things over.

    "Damn, Pianpian's calligraphy and painting skills in private are quite high. This time, she might be a little nervous in front of the camera..."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he also felt that this was a bit inappropriate. How could a star be nervous in front of the camera?

    He quickly changed his words, "Before the live broadcast just started, Pianpian said that her lower abdomen hurts, and it's not easy for girls, everyone, please be considerate!"

    After much deliberation, the host felt that it would be safest to push the overturned cart onto the girl's "big aunt".

    Chen Pianpian's mind went blank. Hearing what the host said, she squeezed out a forced smile with a pale face and subconsciously agreed, "Yes, I do have a stomachache..." [I understand, I understand, the host does not need to