angry Puffing her cheeks, "I can smell the green tea smell through the screen! I'm so puzzled! As long as her tea is so obvious, how can she still have so many fans?

    " Yes, it's normal to have fans." Shen Tinglan clicked on her Weibo while talking, and saw the comment Chen Pianpian replied to her.

    [Chen Pianpian V: Huh? I said earlier that you were going to participate in a food variety show, so we should be together! In this way, Ting Lan, if your cooking skills are accidentally overturned, I can still make delicious food for you! ]

    Shen Tinglan turned off the phone after taking a look. She didn't even bother to reply to such comments.

    Who knows that Chen Pianpian is not finished yet.

    A few hours later, a video appeared on the homepage of an Alphabet website.

    The content of the video is a tidbit of a recorded variety show about life. Shen Tinglan burned the pot in a hurry during the cooking process, almost catching fire.

    In the end, it was Chen Pianpian who put out the fire in time, and made a table with the remaining ingredients by the way, which attracted the praise of other guests.

    At the dinner table, Chen Pianpian also "kindly" educated Shen Tinglan, "Tinglan, if you don't know how to cook, just tell me in advance, don't try to be brave! Although there will be more scenes when you take the initiative to cook, but if you do If you screw it up, the program team will also cut off the entire section!"

    After the meal, Chen Pianpian performed painting and calligraphy for everyone "forced to do so" under the booing of the crowd, confirming the "talented woman" personality .

    Seeing this video, Shen Tinglan couldn't help but sneer.

    The original owner was PUA's cowardly character by Chen Pianpian, and she would not be able to cook after her cooking skills were taken away, so she was cowardly and did not dare to take on the task of cooking for everyone.

    It was Chen Pianpian who knew she couldn't cook, but threatened and tricked her to go to the kitchen to cook, and after she overturned the car, she came out to save the scene like a god descending! Obviously, he was stepping on the original owner to hype himself.

    Don't think about it, this video must have been done by Chen Pianpian, and even most of the barrage in the video should have been done by the navy she found!

    [Ah this? With Shen Tinglan's level, he still wants to participate in food variety shows? Go crazy! ]

    [In comparison, Chen Pianpian is really kind-hearted and versatile! The dishes on the table look delicious! 】

    【Looking at the way other guests gobbled it up, you can imagine how delicious Pianbao's cooking is! Unlike some people, who almost burned the kitchen down hhhh]

    [I'm so envious that other guests can eat the rice cooked by Pianbao! 】

    【Pianbao is so gentle, Shen Tinglan almost burned the kitchen down in order to show off for the camera, yet Pianbao actually comforted her softly? ! If I had scolded earlier! ]

    [That's right! Knowing that my level is not good, I insist on cooking! This is obviously irresponsible to other guests! Shen Tinglan also fought hard to grab the spotlight! ]

    [Lan fans, have you seen it? Your idol is such a person! LOL! 】

    ……

    The video is here, and Lan fans are also a little panicked.