Everyone didn't know each other, and the well water did not violate the river water, but the day before they set off, the local authorities got news that only two of the six people were real archaeologists, and two of the remaining four residents were archaeologists. One came to explore, and the remaining two came to rob the tomb.

    After getting the news, the relevant departments immediately came to arrest them, but these six people insisted that they were real archaeologists. The relevant departments were stunned, so they had to give them an ultimatum to find out who was the tomb robber and who was the tomb robber within 3 hours. Explorer.

    After 3 hours, they need to come to catch tomb robbers and expel explorers. Only archaeologists are qualified to dig ancient tombs.

    So Ye Fan started by saying that he is an archaeologist.

    Then another cute girl with a baby face also said, "My name is Anna Miao. I graduated from the Department of Archeology of Capital University and is also an archaeologist.

    " Because of this, she basically plays some cute characters.

    She came to participate in "Acting Competition" this time because she wanted to broaden her acting career.

    "Hey! What a coincidence! This young master is also from the Department of Archeology!" It was a handsome boy sitting next to Jiang Yan who spoke, "My young master's name is Hao Ran. He resolutely learned archeology, and finally became a glorious archaeologist!"

    He leaned back on the small sofa, looking foolish, "It is impossible for a rich and willful son like this young master to do it for money. Tomb robbery!"

    Hao Ran starred in a movie when he was a child, because he was cute and full of energy when he was a child, he became a hit!

    However, after he became popular, he did not continue to make movies. Instead, he was sent abroad by his parents to go to school with peace of mind. He did not return to China until he graduated from a famous drama university abroad.

    100% academic master!

    "It's really unlikely that you are a tomb robber, but a young master like you who is rich and idle is very likely to be an explorer." Shen Tinglan raised his eyebrows and continued, "My name is Shen Tinglan. A fake archaeologist!"

    Jiang Yan complained loudly, "Who isn't an archaeologist anymore? Why are you pretending to be a fake? I'm also an archaeologist!"

    Shen Tinglan Spread your hands, "You only said that you are an archaeologist, so what evidence do you have to prove it?" "

    Anna graduated from the Department of Archeology, she has a certain possibility." "

    As for me, I have an ancient book at home. It was passed down from my grandfather's grandfather's generation. My grandfather's grandfather—that is, my ancestor, he was a grave robber, and he was also a very literate and skilled grave robber! He held ancient books and learned a lot from them. With little skill, I robbed all the nearby tombs with this!"

    "But one year, my ancestor suddenly said to his child, 'My child, tomb robbery is harmful to morality, and I might not be able to come back when I go out this time. Now, you must remember that you can’t follow my old path in the future!’”

    "At that time, the ancestor's child was very sad and said, 'Then why don't you go?' The ancestor stroked his beard and said quietly, 'No, this is my life!' After finishing speaking, he left, and It’s really gone forever.”

    “Since then, my family’s family rule of ‘no tomb robbery’ has been handed down along with the ancient books.” “

    When the ancient books are passed down to my generation, I think that with this golden finger in my hand, I will Why not serve the country? So I resolutely took the ancient books and joined the national archaeological department, and became a glorious archaeologist."

    Shen Tinglan's words were so sincere that the few present almost believed them .

    She didn't point out that everyone could trust her completely at once, but just sat on the sofa and added, "Because I am capable and I still hold ancient books, our department can rest assured that I will come out to investigate alone." "And now I do

    n't It is necessary to tell lies, because you will search for me later, and it is too easy to be exposed when I tell lies."

    Think about it, everyone, it seems that what she said makes sense?

    After all, everyone didn't know what they would be searched for, so they didn't dare to say too much, for fear of making mistakes, they only dared to pick what was written in the script.

    Since Shen Tinglan dared to say so much...then she should indeed not be a tomb robber.

    In the background, the staff of the program team looked at each other in blank dismay.

    "Xiao Zhang, have you checked the script that was sent out? Did Shen Tinglan's script contain information forensics?" "

    No, director! I checked everything!" Xiao Zhang was no less surprised than the director, "I Make sure everyone has only the script in their envelopes, and no other information about the evidence search has been leaked!" The

    director paused, with an incredulous expression on his face, "Then how did Shen Tinglan know that there would be all kinds of evidence related to tomb robbery in her evidence search? Ancient books?? Is it just luck?"

    The screenwriter shook his head, "I think she reasoned it out. You haven't seen her previous issue of "Escape Time", her brain is really useful!"

    As he said that, the screenwriter showed a knowing smile, "With such a player here, this script is very interesting."

    After Shen Tinglan introduced himself, it was time for Lu Xiyan, and he was the last one.

    "My name is Lu Xiyan. I used to be a tomb robber, but I was arrested just after robbing a tomb. The relevant departments did not let me go to jail when they found out that I was very skilled. Instead, they signed an agreement with me to help them and do archaeology for them. technical consultant."

    "Speaking of which, I may not be an archaeologist, but an archaeological consultant. This time, the relevant departments heard that the tomb has many institutions, so they specially sent me to conduct a survey and find the institutions, so that the archaeological department can act It can reduce unnecessary casualties.”

    Like Shen Tinglan, his tone was very sincere, “Just like what Shen Tinglan said, it’s wrong to say more without knowing the evidence. Do you believe it now? It's important, anyway, I have to collect evidence to prove it to me."

    The director in the backstage was completely petrified, even if there was Shen Tinglan, how could Lu Xiyan also guessed his own evidence, and was so confident? !

    The two of them performed so well... how can others perform so well!

    The author has something to say:

    there is another chapter at 9 o'clock~~

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes