...

    Director Ren is okay, he is a director after all, so he doesn't have to care too much about his image.

    But it was different for the rest of the stars, they received calls from their agents asking what was going on before the meal was finished.

    Especially Jiang Yan, the manager's roaring voice on the phone was clearly heard by everyone.

    "What's the matter with you! Why did you go to eat supper again?"

    "It's fine if you say you secretly eat it yourself! Why are you bringing others with you! How do you want me to explain to other people's managers!"

    Jiang Yan It is famous for its deliciousness, so when this photo came out, everyone subconsciously thought that Jiang Yan must have organized a supper together.

    "Hmph! You are actually afraid that other managers will trouble you!" Jiang Yan exposed his manager mercilessly.

    "I don't have it!" The manager was exposed by him, and his guilty tone was a little weaker, "I, I don't care about your image! Did you know that you were secretly photographed? The way you masturbate is too detrimental Image!"

    "Oh yes, although you usually don't have any image at all."

    Jiang Yan gritted his teeth angrily, exchanged some words with his manager, and hung up the phone cursing.

    The few people in front of me all answered the call from the manager on one side. Director Ren reluctantly stared at the unfinished seafood on the table, and said hesitantly, "Then... shall we continue eating?

    " "Eat it! Why don't you eat it! I have paid too much for this meal! It's not worth it if you don't eat more!"

    Several people continued to eat, drink and laugh, only Si Xu remained silent. Peeling crayfish.

    After peeling a bowl of shrimp, Si Xu pushed it in front of Shen Tinglan, "Eat it."

    Shen Tinglan was surprised, "These are all peeled for me?"

    Si Xu smiled, "Otherwise? I don't like eating This thing."

    Si Xu saw Shen Tinglan staring at the crayfish with glowing eyes just now, but she didn't eat a single crayfish.

    Tsk, it's probably because I'm too lazy to peel it off.

    Just now I heard the little girl say with my own ears that it's good to be alone, it's a lie not to be sad.

    But Si Xu can understand if he thinks about it carefully. If it were him, he would have carried through the most difficult times when he needed his family members the most. Seeing that the days are getting better and better, strange family members don't seem to be so important.

    So she was thinking that she had to gain favor with the little girl first, and then have a showdown after getting enough goodwill, so that the chances of the little girl going home would be higher, right?

    Shen Tinglan took the bowl of crayfish, seeing that Si Xu's expression was different!

    "Sister Si! You are too kind! You are simply a little angel!"

    Si Xu enjoyed Shen Tinglan's adoring and joyful look at him, and the corners of his mouth raised involuntarily, "Do you still want to eat? I want to peel it off for you!" Shen Tinglan shook his head, took a wet

    tissue and pulled it over She wiped her hands seriously, "Sister Si's hands are so beautiful, they shouldn't be used to peel shrimp!"

    Si Xu lowered his eyes, but raised the corners of his mouth.