On the other end of the phone, Si Lu's voice was restrained and excited, "Axu, she is just Niannian!"

    Si Xu didn't know what mood he was in at the moment, he was very happy and sad, and wanted to give Shen Tinglan all the best things. She was afraid that she would not accept it, and would not easily forgive this family that had lost her.

    "Axu, you are more familiar with Niannian, do you think she will accept us? Would she blame us for losing her due to negligence in the past, causing her to live through so many years of hard life?" "I have

    n't Tell my parents, I'm afraid that if she doesn't want to recognize us...in the end it will be Kong Huanxi..." "

    No, no, it's not Kong Huanxi! Seeing that she is still alive, I am very relieved.

    " Yue also went to the temple to beg, hoping to get Nian Nian back... No, I will go and fulfill my wish tomorrow!" The

    always quiet and cold CEO muttered to the phone at a loss, not knowing what he was saying Tell it to Si Xu, or tell it to yourself.

    With Si Xu's temperament, if she saw her brother like this in the past, she would have laughed at him long ago, but now she is thinking carefully about Si Lv's words.

    "Actually, I haven't met her a few times. Her part has already been filmed, and she's going back to the city tomorrow..." "

    I'll...no, I'll go find her now and ask her what she thinks tactfully." Right!"

    Si Lu said in a worried tone, "What if she hates us and doesn't want to recognize us?" "

    She has a very good personality, she won't hate us!" Si Xu said firmly, "But if she doesn't want to recognize us... ... Forget it, don't think about it here, I'll go try it out first!"

    Si Xu hung up Si Lu's phone, called Shen Tinglan again, and asked her to have supper together.

    Shen Tinglan thought about leaving the crew tomorrow and didn't know when the next meeting with Si Xu would be, so she readily agreed.

    Just as she opened the door, she happened to see Jiang Yan, who lived diagonally opposite, had just come back and was opening the door with his room card.

    Seeing that she was about to go out, Jiang Yan asked casually, "Are you going to leave overnight?"

    Shen Tinglan shook her head, "No, I plan to have supper with Sister Si."

    Jiang Yan's eyes lit up when he heard that, "Eat supper?! Let's go, I'll go too!"

    He simply put away the key card and walked towards the elevator without going back to the room.

    Shen Tinglan hesitated for a moment, and wanted to tactfully refuse Jiang Yan to join their good sisters' dinner, after all, Ting Si's sister's tone might have something to say to her.

    Jiang Yan took two steps and saw that she was still standing there, and turned around to urge her, "Let's go, Lord Lan! By the way, what do you two want to eat? I'll treat you!" Huh

    ? His treat?

    Shen Tinglan didn't hesitate any longer, and walked forward in big strides.

    "Supper! I can do barbecue fried chicken and seafood! Why don't you ask Sister Si later?"

    The trip of two turned into a trip of three.

    While discussing what to eat, the two took the elevator to the first floor.

    After getting off the elevator and entering the lobby, the two of them saw Director Ren, Lu Xiyan and Si Xu sitting on the sofa in the lobby together.