⚡Abusive Mythra x Male Reader⚡

Start from the beginning

She then huffed and sat back down. Sometimes you just wanna leave and never come back.

The doorbell rang and Mythra ordered you to answer the door. You opened it and saw Pyra standing there.

Pyra: Oh hey little guy, how's it going?

Y/N: Oh I'm doing fi-

Mythra: Sis!

Mythra runs to the door excitedly and shoves you aside to hug her sister. They both started to converse and you left the scene. You set the table and prepared the food. The two sisters then entered the kitchen and sat down. You served Mythra and then Pyra. You served yourself last and sat down. You were only allowed a small portion of food to eat.

Pyra: Hey Y/N aren't you gonna eat more? That's an awful small amount of food.

Mythra glared at you as a way of saying you better not say anything.

Y/N: N-no I-I'm not that hungry.

After dinner you washed the dishes and set the couch up for the two of them to enjoy. Both girls then sat down. You decided to join them but Mythra stopped that.

Mythra: Why don't you go fold my laundry Y/N?

Y/N: But-

Mythra: Hop to it NOW!

You shut your mouth and nodded in defeat. You walked over to the bedroom and began folding.

Pyra: Hey sis what was that all about?

Mythra: Oh that? That was nothing, let's just watch TV.

After a while Mythra got up to use the bathroom and quickly closed the door. You kept folding the clothes and then hear a soft knock at the door. You flinched hoping that it wasn't Mythra.

Pyra: Hey Y/N can we talk?

You nodded and stopped what you were doing.

Pyra: I saw the way my sister yelled at you and I hope that isn't an everyday thing for you. If there's anything you want to tell me I'm here to listen.

You wanted to asked Pyra for help but decided not to. What if she didn't believe you?

Y/N: N-no! Everything is fine!

Pyra: Well if you say so. But just remember if you ever want to tell me anything I'm here okay?

Y/N: I'll remember. Thanks Pyra.

She heads out the door. After another hour she leaves to her home. After you were done cleaning up Mythra's room she barged in looking angry.

Mythra: Y/N why the hell were you flirting with Pyra?

Y/N: I wasn't she-

Mythra: SHUT UP! I heard her in here with you. Now you're really going to get it.

She marched over to her closet and pulled out a belt.

Y/N: Hun please! Not the belt...

You tried to run but she grabbed you and threw you back.

Mythra: You're not running, get over here in the corner.

She raised her arm and swung the belt towards your arm. It stung like hell but all you could do was pray it would be over soon. After a good 15 minutes of whipping, she picked you up angrily by the hair and dragged you outside. She threw you out on the dirt in the backyard.

Mythra: You're sleeping out here. Don't even think on running. You're my property so you stay right here, understand?

You nodded slowly while crying. She then kicked you in the stomach really hard causing some blood to come out.