I look down at our connected hands and his is so much bigger than mine, a smile makes its way onto my face. I turn to see Theo gazing at me whilst Cooper was watching the elephants "Claire is having Coop over at hers tonight, Riley said she need to come help you get ready at 7". I smile and nod. Whilst Cooper is preoccupied with the animals Theo turns me to him and kisses me gently, "Happy birthday Peaches".

We spent hours at the zoo and it was great, Cooper hasn't stopped talking about all the animals. We made a stop to grab some lunch and headed back to the apartment. Claire was there and gave me a big hug, "Happy birthday Mia, your gift is on the table" she said as she took Cooper. "You didn't need to get me anything Claire but thank you" smiling she goes to grab Coopers overnight bag and her and Coop say their goodbyes to us.

Theo walks up to me and I feel arms circulate my waist "Don't worry Peaches you'll get your present later" whispered into my neck.

"Riley messaged her and Ben are on the way" as playing with my hair, "I better go get washed" I mumbled out detaching myself from him I go have a bath, shaving everything and washing my hair. I get out putting a towel around me and start hair drying my hair. My phone is buzzing a lot but I saw the unknown number hours ago and 30 calls later it's still going I decide to just turn it off I already know who it is.

I've just finished drying my hair when Riley walks in. She has a cheeky glimmer in her eyes as she walks towards me. She ordered me to stay still whilst she curled my hair loosely, once done she grabbed half of it and put it in a high ponytail so some of it was up and some was down.

After going out and grabbing us some wine she came back and started on my face, when she was done my makeup was flawless I had a subtle orange eyeshadow on that made my blue eyes striking along with eyeliner and mascara my lashes looked so long. My face looks smooth and she put a pale pink lipstick on which was barely noticeable. I looked pretty I had to admit.

"Thank you Riley" turning around to hug her. "You're beautiful Mia start believing it" her voice wavered with sadness.

She threw one of the lace bra and thong sets at me along with the off the shoulder black dress "Put these on quickly we have drinks to catch up on everyone else is ready". When I'm done she looks at me "don't forget the heels" looking at her in horror "I am not wearing heels I'll wear my black converse thanks" I threw on the shoes and walked out of my room with her moaning.

"Guys I get her ready and she decides once I've done that she isn't wearing heels she's ruining the whole outfit" storming over to Theo and Ben getting their attention.

Both guys turn towards me and check me out from head to toe, Theos gaze lingering longer whilst Ben walks over to me.

"Happy birthday princess you look beautiful are you ready for me to be yours yet?" I pushed him away as he hugged me laughing. "I think I'm good thanks". Taking a step back grasping his heart "You wound me Mia" as he burst of laughing.

Theo clears his throat "Should we set off?" Everybody nods, Ben and Riley walk out first and Theo pulls me back slightly "You look amazing". Looking down shyly "Thank you".

Ben shouts from down the hall "Come on guys I'm ready to get wasted".

We arrive at CLOCKWORK and it feels a little strange being here without Freya but she's always busy now. I break off from the group and go say high to Jerry, Matt doesn't seem to be working tonight.

Walking back, I see the guys sat in the VIP area, where the seats are half circles with a table in front. Ben already talking to some leggy blonde laughing and Riley has met up with her girlfriend Elle.

The music ridiculously loud at this point and Ben and his companion are getting close, smiling I walk over and sit in the empty seat beside Theo. Theo orders a round of drinks and shots, Ben grabs the shot before the waitress has even put them down, he was serious about getting wasted tonight.

I sip my vodka and lemonade turning to Theo "Thanks for today I really enjoyed it". Smiling at me he reached out to stroke my cheek "Your welcome Peaches today is one of the best days me and Cooper have had".

Looking around the club is see Ben and Riley disappear off with their partners to the dance floor which is packed. I see multiple women checking out Theo turning to him "You can go spend some time with them if you want" laughing as he turned his head to look at the women whose eyes were checking him out head to toe.

Looking at me he grabbed my face gently "I'm not going anywhere Peaches" leaning down and kissing me passionately. I melt into his touch and respond. Theo stayed next to me the whole night showing me affection. We had some side glances from Riley and Ben but they just left us to it smiling at us from time to time.

When Ben got to the point where he could barely walk we made our way back to the apartment, Riley was staying at Elle's apartment so left us and Theo was practically carrying Ben in the door.

"We love you Mia" Ben drunkenly said. "Love you too Benji" smiling at him. I stand in the living room watching out of the window whilst Theo put Ben in the spare room. After a few minutes I hear Theo walking towards me as he circulates his arms around my waist. "I hope you had a good birthday Peaches, I got you a present" I arch my neck to look at his face, telling me to stay still he placed a chain around my neck looking down it had a pendant of a dove on it. "It's beautiful" whispering out in awe, Theo turned me around "Your beautiful" kissing me gently.

The kiss gets more heated as he back me against the wall, my arms go around his neck as I struggle to keep stretching his hands go around the back of my thighs and lifts me up so he's holding me against the wall as he continued his assault on my mouth. As he pulled away slightly I bit down gently on his lip and my mouth went against his neck, he started to moan out as my lips are finally removed from his body.

He stares at me with such desire and carries me to his room. "I've never seen your room before" mumbling out as I started to feel uncomfortable by his gaze. "Not many people have, I don't bring anyone back to the apartment" a small smirk appeared on his face as I looked at him confused. "Your different Peaches" as he gave me a small peck before walking into his bathroom. I'm not exactly sure why I'm in his bedroom, I don't get the sudden change in attitude and the affection. I get up off the bed to walk to my room but Theos bathroom door opens, he's stood there in just his towel "Where are you going?" he said as he leans against the wall.

"I'm just going to bed" looking at the floor, "Stay with me tonight?" I lifted my head up so fast to look at him. "There's a spare toothbrush under my sink, here's something to wear" he grabbed a t shirt from his draw and threw it at me. Catching it I nod and walk to his bathroom, after brushing my teeth and wiping my makeup off I remove the clothes I'm wearing and put on Theos shirt.