10- We didn't miss this

Start from the beginning

"Then all we gotta do is to find out who doesn't have one" Ryoma muttered.

"Well... The ones that were alone are our main suspects... That means Kaito, Kokichi, Angie, Tenko and Kirumi... Does any of you have anything to say?" I asked.

"You're suspecting me? I was with you and MakiRoll all the time!" Kaito shouted, wrathful.

"It would be impossible for Kaito to kill Yumeno, Shuichi." Maki refuted.

"No, it's not. Kaito was alone for about... Lets say... 15 minutes, arround 13:40. He went to get the food from the cafeteria so we could start our lunch." I explained. Maki glared at me with those assassin eyes, but couldn't refute my statement.

Suddenly, she also stated.

"It's obvious that the most suspect one among us is Ouma. He was the entire time with our victim after all."

"Yeah... She has a point" Tsumugui suppoerted Maki's opinion.

"SHUT IT BITCH! Are we really gonna let the mastermind of all this shit acuse someone?" Miu shouted.

"I-i... " Tsumugui stutered.

This isn't getting us anywhere. But I might know how to take Ouma out of their suspect lists.

"Actually, Ouma, Kirumi and Tenko are clean." I claimed.

"What? Really? Then show us why mister detective!" Kokichi's voice anounced.

His tricky smile was back on his face. Guess you already knew, isn't it?

"There are needed 3 people besides the culprit finding the body to set off the BDA. Those 3 people were Tenko, Kirumi and lastly Ouma."

"Ya see? I'm innocent!" Ouma happyly shouted.

"That means that Angie and Kaito... One of you did it." Rantaro added.

"Atua is talking to me. He says that someone knew I was in my lab all the time!" Angie stated.

"That's... Not wrong..." Kibo muttered. "We went to her lab searching for paint, and we could hear her voice in there. She just never opened us the door, but we can be sure that Angie never left."

"So... That degenerate is the culprit?" Tenko said.
Is the first thing she said since the BDA. She and Ouma both looked awful, but unlike the male, she couldn't mask her feelings. Her expression was blank exept for her crying eyes.

"No. Kaito couldn't have done it. I talked to him when I left Yumeno-chan's lab, a few minutes before her murder. And after that, he sprinted to the dining room. I don't think Momota-chan had enough time to go into Shumai's lab get the poison and then kill Himiko." Kokichi stated.

"Even if I hate to admit, Ouma is right." Kaito smiled at the small boy, who replied with a grin.

We all went silent, while trying to find out who could have killed our friend.

There was something we were leaving behind. And I knew what that something was...

"What if... Angie wasn't in her room?" I asked. Miu and Kibo stared at me with confusion. Then, Angie pronounced herself.

"We already discussed it. Kibo is the prof that i was in my lab right before Himiko's death."

"What if what Kibo heard was a recording? Miu's voice recorder was stolen from her lab this morning. Angie could have recorded her voice and programed the machine to play it whenever she wants? Miu?" I looked at the ultimate inventor.

"Of corse she could! Who do you think I am?" She shouted.

"But you can't know that for sure can you?" Kaito asked.