Holy... but perfect chance!

HOLY SHIT!

WHERE THE FUCK DID I FIND MYSELF IN?!

It was my very first day in UA and to be honest I was just here for fun and nothing more. Still something felt off the morning when Midnight came into the gen ed course and told everyone to go to the basement. At first I thought that there might be a gym but who would have actually guesssed that there was no gym but this! Like what the heck is this?!

If someone told me that UA had an underground city filled with everything and I mean basically everything than I would have said that they were lying

If someone told me that UA had an underground city filled with everything and I mean basically everything than I would have said that they were lying. Like who in the world has a damn city just laying in ther basemenet? This was insane! Not even Shigaraki could say anything against this. Now I also knew why we were like always failing getting into UA. No wonder! We all would be lost if they would just go and hide in here... this was honestly no joke.

Midnight: Alright, now that we got here please listen well.

???: Hey Bella! What you think this is all about?

Me: ... dunno but it looks soo weird.

???: Right.

Bella was the name of the child I killed and asumed their identity. I knw this wouldn't last me for days but I had enough blood for probably a couple of them. Still I was carefull not to actually do anything out of place that would give me away as a villain.

Midnight: In a couple of hours there will be a villain vs hero excercise here.

Villain?

The heck they think they can play?

Are they getting bored like us and need to play a villain?

Why not simply get one?

I mean we are kinda like sand on a beach everywhere.

Oh well since you do not have a true villain... might as well help out.

I would have smiled like an idiot if not for me knowing that I am being watched by my classmates and that it would be definitelly weird. So I had myself under controll and didn't show that shit eating grin on my face. I am a villain did you expect me to just jump and murder them all? Come on! I am not such an idiot after all. I just love to let loose sometimes.

Midnight: Everyone who stays here can be part of the excercise as a civilian. No harm will be done to you if you decide to stay. Of course you are also free to go back to your classroom.

It sounded just perfect to stay here but once again I was not someone from the gen ed class and by the looks of it, they were not eager to stay here at all.

???: What's in it for us?

Midnight: Well you all get the chance to actually get to the hero course. Everyone staying will be noted down in a list which will be taken in account during the sports festival in 3 weeks.

So they basically saying stay here and you may or may not get a bonus....

I am not doing this for a bonus.

I am bored but....

I do have a question.

Me: Which class is participating besides us?

Midnight: Oh just class 1A for this week. Next week Class 1B will have a go.

So I can stay and I can also manipulate class 1A...

I will see Izubabe in action.

I wish I could be his friend and the one who will be at his side.....

Wait a moment!

This is it!

This is the perfect chance for it!

Yes I can do it!

A small but simple plan started to form in my head which sounded more than just genius. It was definitelly worth a try and since I was already here I might as well go for it. 

Midnight: Alright everyone who want's to stay go to the left and everyone else to the right.

???: Class 1A... that will be hard on us. 

???: We better stay for class 1B...

???: Yeah... I don't wanna be here with that terrorist.

Me: Who?

???: Bakugo, you know that Dandelion.

Me: Ohhh that Pomeranian with a Chihuahua attitude.

???: PFfff- never heard that before.

Me: It's true tho.

???: Yeah.

After this small debate half of the class went to the right and the other half to the left to stay. I was in the other half which wanted to stay since I had my very own plan for this whole excercise and a surprise for Izuku my little hero friend.