Chapter 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After agreeing to help Minho out, Hyunjin goes back to his house, he entered and went straight to his room, not being able to control his tears anymore, he falls on the floor and starts crying, and after some time he starts also throwing up, telling himself that he would never be able to get Minho's heart because it already belongs to someone else.

Hyunjin just stays on the floor staring at the roof, trying to get the image of Minho with someone else out of his mind, but then he started feeling like he needed to throw up again, so he rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up petals, after about 5 minutes he stopped and decided that it would be better if he made an appointment with a doctor.

After setting the appointment with the doctor, he played some music and started cleaning the mess that he previously created, as well as doing some others house chores.

when he was satisfied with what he did, he decided to start watching a series, to keep himself distracted from Minho, he prepared some snacks and started deciding what to watch, in the end he decided to watch a bl called my beautiful men.

some hours passed and he was done with the series, he turned off the tv and when he was about to stand up a notification appeared on his phone, it was a text from Minho.

Minho 

hey hyune, 

I was thinking about how I could get closer to Jisung, and I made a little plan.

I was thinking that before introducing me to him you could talk positively about him with me, and trying to make him want to know me more, and then you will introduce me to him, and I will ask for his number so that we can chat and get to know each other better.

that would be the only thing that I need help with for now.

Hyunjin

sure I can do that, if you need something else just tell me.

minho

thank you, your the best.

maybe you can start talking about me to him tomorrow since you two sit together in English class, I know we just talked about him but I really like him and can't wait anymore.

when hyunjin was done with reading the message a few petals mixed with blood started coming out of his mouth, he typed a simple "no problem" and hurried to the bathroom, just when he got in more petals and blood started coming out of his mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why? why him? why not me? what does he have that I don't? and why would Minho even ask me for help when its obvious that I have a crush on him, plus I don't even speak that much with the guy, we just sit together during English class so we can help each other but other than that, we don't do anything together, I don't even know anything about the dude how am I supposed to help him.

that was all that was passing through Hyunjin's mind as he kept throwing up the petals and blood, the flaming feeling that he had on his throat wasn't helping either. 

he just wanted everything to stop for a second he just wanted everything to back as it was before when Minho didn't know about Jisung's existence, but it was already too late.

after some time when Hyunjin was too tired to think about anything he stopped throwing up, he stayed there sitting in the bathroom for a few minutes before deciding to just quickly change and go to sleep as his throat kept on hurting he decided to not eat anything.

he didn't wan't to think about it anymore he was too tired to deal with it now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if I haven't updated in a bit, but I was busy, anyways this chapter is a little short, but I will probably update another in a bit.

Also stray kids personal ig accounts, i'm dying. 💀