The two parties "happily" reached a consensus on the script. Although there were twists and turns in the casting of the next actors, the overall process went smoothly.

In this way, "Detective Night Walker" entered the shooting session.

During the period, Uncle Cang and Shen Ming jointly expressed that they wanted to visit the film crew, but the producer delayed several times before inviting them.

On the day of the visit, the shooting plots were all based on the content of the script.

Song Qingfeng, one of the two male protagonists in the script, who plays the role of "Front Team", is a powerful actor, and his performance in the scene of visiting the cast was very exciting.

Uncle Cang, who is the original author and screenwriter, was of course satisfied, and took the initiative to share a photo with the actors on Weibo.

The investment is strong, the script is satisfactory, and the casting is excellent.

Uncle Cang took it for granted that his work could appear in front of the public with the best appearance, but he didn't expect that he would be completely dumbfounded watching it in the cinema as soon as it was released!

The plot of the original script has been changed to pieces, the newly added plot is boring, the role of the two male protagonists has been greatly reduced, and the emotional line between the male and female protagonists is out of the sky...

Even the fans of the book feel 'disgusting'. Uncle Cang, the original author's eyes became a pile of shit!

He immediately asked the producer, and the answer he got was.

"We just filmed and edited according to the script? Some parts didn't pass the review, so deletions are inevitable."

"It's enough for the movie to do well at the box office. Didn't you get the copyright fee for the original work? Don't worry about it so much."

Uncle Cang couldn't get enough of this answer, and the screenwriter Shen Ming, who was also shocked by the movie's plot, was also asking for the truth.

Finally, the two got the answer from the former staff of the crew.

"The producer felt that some scene layouts were too expensive and unnecessary, so they planned to find someone to modify the script from the very beginning. Little sweet drama is so good to shoot, and it saves money."

No, after the male protagonist Cai Yishu joined the team and heard the news, he recommended the screenwriter Wang Yongwei, and the plots of the movies that are currently released are all created and adapted by him.

"The reason why I didn't tell you is because I'm afraid that there will be extra problems. Now that the movie is released, no matter how dissatisfied you writers and screenwriters are, you can't overthrow it and re-shoot it."

Good graces!

It's fine if the producer admits to modifying the script from the very beginning. After all, the copyright has already been sold, and no matter how powerful the original author is, there is nothing he can do. It can save time wasting serious revisions to the script.

But while asking the original author and screenwriter to call back for re-editing, and at the same time fooling people with the trash modified script and trampling on other people's hard work at will, will the producer have any shame?

--Petition to refund the ticket, it won't make money for the rubbish film producer!

--@Cai Yishu Get out of the entertainment industry! @Wang Yongwei Get out of the scriptwriting circle! @Zhiwen Movie Get out of the film and television industry!