𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜

Start from the beginning

"Well, I am certain I just saw Wednesday and Bianca not at each other's throats and actually getting along. So you definitely haven't won." Hades argues, smirking at his girl. "Therefore, considering Wednesday was actually expelled at one point, by default, I decree myself the winner."

Persephone rolls her eyes playfully and gives in. "Fine. I'll let you win this one." Hades fist pumps the air in celebration, smiling to himself. "What does the King of the Underworld want for his prize?"

Hades thinks to himself for a moment. The only thing he has ever wanted, desired, in his whole life is currently encased in his arms. What else could he ask for? Settling on his answer, he leans down to connect their foreheads together. "You... to be mine forever. In this life and the next."

Persephone places a quick kiss on his lips, causing a beautiful smile to emerge on his face. "You have me."

"And you have me."

"Oh, you also have a new phone." Persephone announces, digging through her pockets to hand him the piece of technology. "Xavier mentioned that he was getting one for Wednesday so I decided I would do the same for you."

Hades smiles gratefully as he takes the phone from her. "I guess all your tutorials on how to use your phone are going to come in handy now."

"I put my number in there for you so you have no excuse not to talk to me."

"As if I would make up an excuse to not talk to you. You'll be sick of me in about two days." Hades tells her, knowing that he will bombard her with messages.

"I'm sick of you now." Persephone mumbles tauntingly, making Hades' face drop in fake shock. Suddenly he throws her over his shoulder, twirling about the corridor with Persephone shrieking in surprise.

"You take that back, Persephone Ambrose!" He demands, laughing as he jumps up and down with her. "Take it back!"

"I would never be sick of you." Persephone squeals out in defeat as she feels the blood begin to rush to her head and Hades' shoulder digging into her stomach. "Can you put me down now?"

"What's the magic words?" Hades teases, enjoying every moment of this.

"Please can you put me down?"

"The other magic words."

Persephone rolls her eyes playfully before repeating her new most common phrase. "I love you."

"There you go. As milady commands." He mocks in a posh voice before gently placing her back on her feet. Persephone takes a moment to compose herself as her hair had been tossed into her face. "I never get tired of hearing those words." He smiles, leaning down to place his lips against hers. He barely pulls away to mumble, "I love you too."

"You do realise that I saved your life and I could just as easily unsave it?" Persephone threatens, gazing up at him through her lashes. "You're not the only one who knows how to get away with murder."

Any sane human being would be terrified of that statement. But the Addams family are very much the opposite of sane. Hades finds himself becoming more and more attracted to Persephone by the minute (something he never thought was possible). He is now convinced that soulmates do exist, because this girl is absolutely perfect. Fate did a good job with this one.

"Cara Mía, you have no idea what that sentence just did to me." Hades informs his girl, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in for a longer, passionate kiss. Persephone's fingers find their home tangled in his hair as Hades' hands ensure that there is no possible space between their bodies. They both become so utterly intoxicated by each other that their surroundings disappear because they already hold the world in their hands.

Persephone gasps as they separate. "I think I have some ideas." As Persephone's hand slides from Hades' hair to his jaw, he tilts his head to place a soft kiss to her palm. "You better stay in contact."

"Of course, My Queen."

◇ ◇ ◇

As the Addams family hearse exits through the gates of Nevermore, Wednesday receives a text from an unknown contact. After accepting help from Hades on how to open the phone, Wednesday finds a photo of herself with Tyler and another of her with Xavier. Underneath the images is a message reading 'I'm watching you'. Then a cartoon of a knife whacking into her head pops up afterwards. Hades and Wednesday exchange a glance at this threat.

"Congratulations, Weds. You've got your first stalker." Hades smirks, patting his sister on the shoulder. She simply glares at him before the siblings watch a police van storm past, sirens blazing and lights flashing.

While Wednesday remains eerily still, Hades opens up his new phone. He smiles as he sees the wallpaper background has been set to the photobooth images they had taken at the Harvest Festival all those months ago. He was even happier once he found that she had added all the photos she had taken of them on her phone onto his. He had never been more glad to have a phone in his entire life. Now he could see his beautiful girl whenever he wanted. He clicked on his contacts to discover that there was only one to be found. The only one he would ever want or need. Cara Mía.

 Cara Mía