𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘

"Can I be the first one to say that seeing you threaten someone is very surprising but also very attractive

"Can I be the first one to say that seeing you threaten someone is very surprising but also very attractive." Hades tells Persephone as they wait outside the police station. They made sure to give Morticia and Wednesday plenty of space as the two are well overdue for a mother-daughter chat.

"Well, I'll make sure to do it more often then." Persephone replies with a smirk as Monty nudges his head against her cheek. "Monty is harmless but Walker didn't need to know that."

Hades lets out a weak laugh as he tries to find the words he's been attempting to say for a while. "I want... I want to say thank you." Such polite words are not easy for Hades, who is so used to sticking with his sarcasm and taunting.

"For what?" Persephone turns to give him her full attention, knowing that this is a serious conversation for Hades.

"For helping us save my dad. I don't know how we would've coped without him and the fact that you and your mom were so willing to help... It means a lot to us." He had been trying to put his family first. Without his father around, he had felt the need to step up and make sure everyone was alright. He had never stopped to think about his own feelings, keeping his usual confident facade up like a brick wall around him. Talking with Persephone makes him feel comfortable enough to be vulnerable and open up about his emotions. He even feels a tear force its way out of his eye. "It means a lot to me."

Persephone's heart breaks as she sees the tear trickle down his face. She gently cups his cheek and brushes it away with her thumb. "You have been so strong for your family. But I can see that you've been struggling as well. Sometimes it's okay to have someone else to lean on when you don't feel strong enough." Hades smiles down at the beauty standing before him. "I will gladly be that person for you. In fact, I'd be very offended if you chose anyone else."

A faint laugh escapes past Hades' lips and he does something he never thought he'd do... he giggles. It's the most adorable sound Persephone has ever heard and she feels completely honoured that she was the cause of that sound.

"You always seem to know exactly what to say." He murmurs quietly to her, lowering his head to lean his forehead against hers. He closes his eyes in contented bliss. A devil like him should never get to experience a heaven like this.

"I just like seeing you smile." She whispers back, still caressing his cheek softly.

Their moment is interrupted by a shout from her mother. "Malakai!" Persephone's attention snaps to her father, who is running down the street with a snake wrapped around his neck.

"I've got a plan to break Gomez out of jail!" He exclaims loud enough for the whole group to hear as he skids to a stop in front of his wife. "I'll set Cerberus loose in the station to cause a distraction-"

"Dad." Persephone interrupts her father before he can get too carried away with explaining his plan. "We've sorted it. Mr Addams is getting released today."