M'gann flies over to the girl, landing easily. "Hi I'm…"

"Robin!" The Boy Wonder cuts her off with a bout of vibrancy and a wave, then clears his throat as he steps up. "I mean, I'm Robin. Ah, she's Megan, uh and that's Wally, Artemis, Raven, Kaldur, and Conner." 

Raven frowns at the boy's cherry tone.

"Welcome to the Cave." Kaldur added.

"Uh, thanks." Zatanna says quietly, looking over at her dad.

"So, uh, you…you are you joining the Team?" Robin stutters, making Raven raise an eyebrow.

"Eh, now let's not get ahead of ourselves." Zatara said, stepping a little closer to his daughter. "This is strictly a visit. Though I am sorry we missed the Training. It's something from which Zatanna could benefit." He said, turning to Canary.

M'gann looks curiously at the Team. "Do the rest of you guys get the impression we're still on probation with Zatara?" she asks telepathically.

"I feel like the man just likes hanging around, to keep an an eye on us. Some of us more specifically." Raven said annoyed, crossing her arms while glaring at the man.

"Not just Zatara. I mean, why is Marvel still hangin' around?" Conner asked, his annoyance coming through in waves.

"Because we like having him around." Wally said in the Captain's defense 

Artemis turns on the ginger. "You like having him around 'cause he waits on you hand and foot."

"And your point is?" Wally drags.

"It almost makes one nostalgic for Red Tornado's tenure as our supervisor." Kaldur says.

Robin lets a sarcastic half chuckle through the link. "Yeah, at least he trusted us."

"If you ignore the fact we shouldn't have trusted him." Conner snarls, seeming to forget that while he can't be heard his very obvious hand gestures can be seen, something which annoys Zatanna. "He was traitor. That machine nearly got M- all of us killed!"

"Are you guys having a psychic conversation?" Zatanna asks, catching the entire room's attention. "'Cause I can't decide if that's cool or, uh, really rude."

"Yes we were." Raven answered bluntly, all emotions gone from her eyes. "It's a team thing, you know as your father said you're not joining the team yet and you're not telepathically linked to the rest of us."

"Raven…" M'gann scolded, bumping the younger girl with her elbow.

Conner spoke up, trying to ease the tension. "Alright, fine. We were talking about Tornado. It's been weeks since his attack and the League hasn't told us anything."

"The League is searching for Tornado as well as the other Androids that invaded the Cave and their creator, T.O. Morrow. Batman's made tracking them down our highest priority." Canary informed.

"But you've found none of the above." Robin objects.

"Not yet, but Tornado is Justice League. The Team is not to pursue this."

"Why don't you all take Zatanna on a, uh…" Zatara trailed off not seeing her. "a tour of the Cave?"

Everyone is now on high alert and turn towards Wolf as he snuffles in his sleep. The reason Zatanna leaning into his side and petting him.

Wolf gets up from almost completely asleep as Captain Marvel speaks up. "Huh, you're giving a tour? Cool!"

The hero holding Wally's nachos in his hands.