3.☞what's your courage as Christian girl

As a teenager, you are going through so many changes and emotions. One minute you feel on top of the world, and the next you feel like you can't do anything right.

It's normal to feel like this during your teenage years. But no matter how you're feeling, there's one thing that will always remain the same: God's love for you. Here are several Bible verses for teens that will encourage and comfort you during your teenage years.

Numbers 6:24-26 NIV

"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."

So take all your worries to God ,and never be ashamed to talk to him , because he always listen when we call upon his name ,just make it a habit to put him first in everything you do in your daily life and living .

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."

Romans 8:28 NIV

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Ezra 10:4 NIV

"Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it."
If you have a goal go for it and don't doubt God or yourself , don't say when they will help come from this time ,of course our help come from the Lord .

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God has a better plans for your ,so while you sit down each day to plate your plans don't let God out of your sight he should be the number one person you tak all your plans to.

Matthew 6:34 NIV

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Galatians 6:9 NIV

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it
Temptation will always come ,so don't give the devil room to come in .

Joshua 1:9 NIV

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
When ever you desire in your heart do it because you are a chosen one , don't be afraid , because God hasn't given you the spirit of fear ,be courageous and don't be afraid because Jesus got your back .

☞Philippians 4:8 NIV

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.
While sitted alone don't think about any evil thing or unpleasant things I know the devil will always come and try but don't give him room into your heart, tell him you belong to Jesus ,and he yes the devil should take his lie , shame accusation and go back to hell where he belongs , learn how to take the devil down when ever he come to try .

Matthew 11:28-30 NIV

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

That moment when you are broken and about to give up and you don't know yourself anymore because of some bitter emotions,take all your burden to the Lord because he will clean you white as snow ,in him you shall find peace and rest .

Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
That moment when you are scared and you don't know what to do anymore always remember that God is by your side always ,your guarding Angle is always with you and he won't let any harm come before you.

Exodus 20:12 NIV

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you."
You can't say you want to prosper and you you honour your parents ,when you honour and obey them there is so much blessings attached to it ,so as you honour God also remember to honour your parents,so that you may live long and be prosperous.

Philippians 4:6-7 NIV

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Joshua 24:15 NIV

"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.

James 1:2-4 NIV

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

The Bible is filled with verses that are perfect for encouraging teen girls. God has a plan for each and every one of us, and we can find comfort in His words. No matter what you are going through, there is a verse in the Bible that will speak to your heart.

If you need some encouragement right now, here are some of my favorite Bible verses for teen girls: 1 Corinthians 13:11-13, Joshua 1:9, Psalm 34:18-19, Isaiah 41:10, and 2 Timothy 4:7-8. These verses remind me that God is always with me, no matter what happens. He loves me unconditionally and wants the best for me.

When I feel down or discouraged, these verses help to pick me up and give me strength for the day ahead. So whatever you are facing today, remember that you aren't alone. There is someone who loves you deeply and cares about everything that happens to you-God Himself!

Do you have courage as a Christian girl , people may say being a believer is boring ,do you know you can still live for God a still slay in Christ ,your fashion will still be there ,but modesty matters , while you slay never forget your modesty .

Nothing is more beautiful than a woman who is brave, strong, and emboldened because of who Christ is in her."

"A woman who walks with God will always reach her destination."

"A wise woman puts God first."

My courage back then as a new believer was that I have very high esteemed I try as much as possible to always where a smile on my face ,if even when am sad i remember Al God did for me and I will start to laugh ,life in Christ has never been boring ,I live for God instead of the world .