" After 9 years they got pregnant again. Anshika bhabhi knew that it would be difficult for her and she was right this pregnancy has complications but she never told anyone about it. Bhabi was doubting about it so he himself talked to the doctor. What he heard from doctor it was like a nightmare to him.

He directly came home and asked her about her condition. But she was not ready for abortion. She assured Bhai that everything is fine. But in reality it was worse than anyone could ever think. Throughout her whole pregnancy she assured Bhai that nothing could happen to her and baby. In her 8 months of pregnancy bhabhi and bhai got into an argument.

Bhai then left for his office and got into an accident. Bhabi was admitted to the hospital but his condition was not improving. Bhabhi was taking  stress which lead to pre mature birth of the baby and after that Yuvansh was born. After her delivery bhabhi requested to she Bhai. Doctor agreed to it as she doesn't have much time. But what we didn't knew that it was Bhai's last day also. They hold the baby talked to each other for few minutes before sleeping in a deep sleep where no one could disturb them leaving their sign of love with me and mom-dad.

Niti looked at me. Her eyes where teary. She closed her eyes for a few seconds then looked at sleeping Yuvansh.

She leaned forward and peacked his forehead while I adored them.

Now I have a slight idea of what I will do next.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I entered my house and took Yuvansh to my room and place him on  his crib. He stire in his sleep. I don't know why everytime he does something it seem cute to me.

I  was not kind of a person who will bound with kids this  was my thought before Yuvansh came in my life. I kissed his cheek and remove his thumb with he keep sucking on. Covering his body with his fluffy white blanket I retired from my room .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I placed my head on my mother's lap. She lightly move her  fingers on my hair. I sigh and closed my eyes  feeling relaxed.

It is true that heaven is in a mother's arms.

"Feeling tired?"

I lazily nodded my head.

"Young man if you are feeling tired then go and sleep in your bed. Why are you sleeping in my bed?" My mother glared at him. While I am busy laughing.

My dad just  rolled his eyes. My dad is still jealous of his children that his wife give more attention to their children than him.

"Don't worry dad I will not sleep between you two...................but I will make Yuvansh sleep between you two." My dad made a horrified face and kicked my ass.

My mother laughed at us. It's been so long that I had seen my mom laughing this much after bhai and bhabhi death. If she is living a normal life then it is all because of Yuvansh. His actions are just like my brother. He had all the attention of my mother and my father on him.

" Mom do you remember what you have asked in in the morning during breakfast." I said gaining my mother 's attention.

She nodded her  head in positive but didn't asid anything.

" I'm ready for it."

There was silence before she process my words.

" Really?"

I smiled and nodded my head. I got up from the bed and placed a kiss on her forehead. She too kissed my cheek.

I turned and looked at my father. He narrow his eyes and me.

" What, Are you going to kiss me now." He made a disgusting face.

" No dad I only kiss beautiful ladies and kids not some old man."

" Good because only my wife and and grandchild have right to kiss me...... Wait old.... who is old here...... I'm not old."

I laughed and run out of the room. I can still hear my mother's laugh. I wish everything would stay good like this.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi guys!

Hope you all are good and healthy.

• what do you you think Yuvan's next action will be tell in in the comments.

• Please do vote , comment and share my work because it gives me inspiration.

• next chapter I  will be updating next weekend. Vote target is 13 this time.

~ bye