"Baby please stay still , I have to change your dirty napi otherwise you will smell bad and Niti will not play with you."
I said couse I know he will not stop.

Yuvansh smiled and stop throwing his legs. This little traitor.

"Like father like son." Niti laughed saying this.

I just looked at her. She looks so gorgeous while laughing.

" So beautiful." I say out.

"Huh??" She just looked at me confused.

"I mean you should smile more
You look beautiful when you smile. Right champ?" To which Yuvansh agreed by giggling loudly.

" Yuvan can you tell me how Yuvraj Bhai and Yuvansh's mother died? I-I mean only if your comfortable."
I couldn't help but clinch my jaw at her question.

" You know before you left India Bhai fall in love with a girl. And as you know like every young adult he also thought that our parents will not accept her. So he took a hasty decision without listening to our parents.

He had told them before that he liked a girl but dad said that he is not at the right age to get married as he was just 24. They told him that he should focus on his career like your brother Nishant. After that they will go to that girl's house themselves and ask for her proposal. My brother couldn't deny it.

And  after that everything went quite well but that was the silence of before the Strom.

You know our Ramu kaka our gardener, Right? The Bhai fall for was his only daughter Anshika.

Somehow Ramu kaka come to know about Bhai and Anshika's love. He was totally against their love. He didn't want his only daughter to get heartbroken so he decided to marry her off to some other guy.

Yuvraj Bhai come to know about this and he and Anshika run away. Everyone was tensed and searching for them but they couldn't find them.

And after you left for London your brother Nishant was still here you know why?" I asked to which he shook her head in no.

" He was searching for him. Finally after 2 months they came back but this time as a married couple. My parents were so glad that Bhai came back. My parents didn't have any problem with Anshika so they accepted her as daughter in law. But Ramu kaka was sad and devastated so he cut every tie with her.

After 2 months Bhai told us that Anshika bhabhi was three months pregnant. I and My parents were so happy for him. Dad started to
Fill his library with story books and mom started to make woolen sweaters, gloves and so more.
I even bought a small crib for the upcoming little one. Anshika bhabhi's father also started to talk to her. Bhai and Bhabhi were happy.  But this happiness didn't last long as in 7 months of pregnancy they lost their child. Doctor told us that it was a girl and he also informed that it might be difficult to convince in future.

Everyone was devastated by this news. Bhabi fall into depression and it started to affect her health. I and my parents tried to help her but she just reserved herself from us and even Bhai. I still remember when Bhai used to drink and cry after everyone fall asleep.

I would helped him to go to his room sleep not before cleaning him. Anshika  bhabhi was not able to see him like that so she  decided to come out her shell. She started to go to a psychiatrist. She started to talk to us. She would also try to make Bhai and her moment special. It took them almost a year to become normal again this time they were more happy. But still they wanted children so they never Stop trying it. "
I looked at a sleepy Yuvansh I kissed his cheeks and patted his back to make him fall asleep. After he was sound asleep i placed him in bed in between me and Niti.