Before she could finish speaking, she realized that something was wrong. She turned her head to take a look.

The figure behind her had disappeared.

Fu Yangxi had left the class with the medicine bottle.

Ke Chengwen opened his mouth wide. He was still in shock having finally seen Fu Yangxi's reaction. He belatedly realized that he might have caused trouble for himself.

He felt a chill down his spine and said to Mingxi, "I'm done for. Xi ge is going to beat me to death later. I really didn't know that he was so scared. Since it's just a little puppy and it's not scary at all, I thought of bringing it over for fun."

Mingxi said to him, "Send the puppy away first. I'll go and look for him."

Ke Chengwen swallowed. Before he could reply, Mingxi had already rushed out of the classroom.

The bell rang. When Mingxi saw Mr. Lu coming out of the office with a textbook, she was suddenly very nervous. Before Mr. Lu could stop her, she rushed downstairs in a panic. She searched the whole of the academic building, yet she couldn't even find Fu Yangxi's shadow at all.

The school was too big. If she was to continue looking for him, she would have to skip all of today's morning classes.

Thus, Mingxi climbed to the top of the academic building again, planning to look down from a high place.

She was out of breath when she reached the roof. It was there when she saw Fu Yangxi.

Surprisingly, Fu Yangxi was lying down on the roof.

There were a few horizontal reclining chairs on the roof for students to come up for early reading, but the reclining chairs often had dust accumulated on it, so no students would usually come up here.

Fu Yangxi lay calmly on one of the reclining chairs. With his hands folded, he looked at the sky.

He looked like he was thinking about something, yet at the same time it was like his mind was empty.

Mingxi panted heavily as she approached him.

Hearing footsteps, Fu Yangxi straightened up and asked in surprise, "Why did you come up here?"

Mingxi walked over and took out two pieces of tissue paper from her pocket. She wiped the chair and sat down before looking at him. "Are you not going to class?"

The corners of Fu Yangxi's mouth twitched. He sighed and replied nonchalantly, "Your boss here suddenly felt sleepy. The classroom was too noisy, so I came up to lay down for a while."

"I should be the one asking you, Little Mask, what are you doing up here? You actually dare to skip class?"

This was not Zhao Mingxi's style at all.

"You can skip class, but I can't?"

Mingxi also felt that this was not like her. Did she skip class for Fu Yangxi? And she even rushed out without thinking about it. It was not for the young shoots in her flower pot either.

But even though Fu Yangxi was fierce to her at first, he gradually became very nice to her after he decided to accept her into his circle.

On the day they arrived in Tongcheng, Mingxi decided that from now on, Fu Yangxi would be her very important friend.

There was nothing wrong for her to be worried about him.

"Go and sit in another chair." Fu Yangxi raised his eyebrows and looked at her in a displeased manner. "I can't lie down with you around."