His sleevles rolled up till his elbow, showing the inked skin making him appear more dangerous, at the same time, appealing.

A sight to behold, a reason to fear, and thorn of pain.

"Why are we here?" I stammer out my words, wanting to just escape. My voice hoarse, sounding foreign to my ears. I gulp again to provide moisture to my dry out throat.

"Yes!"

I turn to face him. He nods his head, acting as if he is, thinking of a reason. I bit my lips unknowingly, anxiety crawling in me.

"We'll go into that question, later. Before that we will discuss few things." The golden streaks of settling sun falls on his side profile enchanting his face. He tucks me gently towards him, as if, painting on a white canvas, delicately swirling the brush.

"A little birdy today plotted her escape plan. Ev'n after warning, properly engraving the consequences, still she got her clipped wings, ready for a flight. Albeit, I caught her. Here comes the real question. Now Kiraz what should I do with her!?" says, he. And so, I sweat excessively.

He examines my face.

"Why're you sweating so much!?" He squints his eyes at me, caressing my jaw.
"Can we go? I'm tired." Trying to shift the topic, even though my inner scream low chances of me being saved today.

"Yeah. We should. First let's say a goodbye to Hunter." He emphasize. I look at him as confusion laces over me. Soon, he prys away my doubt by sliding the metallic rod gate. Separating the realm between the crocodile and us. I clutch the steel rod, for physical support. He forwards his hands towards me, escalating my heartbeat. I shook my head, signing a no.

"C'mon!"

Nevertheless he grips my hand beckoning for to me walk with him. Inspite of my resistancy he drags me unceremoniously.
"Reyansh. No!" I cry to him.

"You should've think before defying me. Before running away. Shouldn't have you?" Tears gush down from my eyes. I fist his hand holding my wrist tucking at it to stop him. We ascend from the raised platform, making way toward the creature named as Hunter.

The reptiles eye rolled on us, caution with our presence. Thank the heaven, as he bask alone on the giant rock, away from his mates. Reyansh squats infront of him, patting his crown. I'd been in a verge of pissing my pants, and here he, coaxing the animal. "Hey, Hunter how h've you been!?"
The mugger lifts his jaw, showing align sharp teeths.

"Look, who's here?" He speak in frolic.

"Let's go from here." I haul him, but he happens to be too strong for me to buge him. "Stay quiet, if you don't want to be their dinner."He hush me, pointing his index fingers towards the others, who are alerted with our foreign presence. I muffle my coming sob.

He yanks me close forcing me towards the crocodile. Looking at my appalled face, he narrows his eyes. "Why did you run?" I let the sob come out, shaking my head at him. Is this the place for him, to figure out my eloping scandal. "I want to get away from you." I whisper inbetween snorting my nostril, honestly to finish it off fastily.

"Didn't I warned you in the very first instance." Anger was visible in his tone, his face seized to a furious look. I sniffled my nose, looking at the crocodile lifting himself up. I push myself in Reyansh arms, clutching his biseps. Taking my cold palm he places it on the hard rugged skin of the mugger. I shriek retreating my hand back. To be, only caught in the middle and place on the crown. His hand on top of mine, moving along the skin of the reptile.
"Will you repeat it again?"

I shake my head rapidly.

"Yes!?" He cocks his brow at me, assuming it.

"No." I say at an instant not delaying any later. My eyes are breaming with tears as fear seized in every vein of my body. A creepy feeling biling in the pit of my stomach. "One defy of my order from you.
I swear to make you sit beside him, alone. Then, you can play your kidnapping session. Putting the blame of your action on the crocodile. Understood?"