1•Cultivator in a Foreign World•1

Li Shilian, the young master of the powerful Li Clan and the next Clan Head, was the head disciple of the Heavenly Dao Sect. He was an extremely gifted individual, the Son of the Heavens favored by the Gods.

  Not only does he possess a Saint level spiritual root¹, he was also born with a very special physique. Apart from that, he was also the only child of the Li Clan Head, the most powerful and richest clan in the whole continent. Thus, cultivation resources was the least of his problem.

  Rich, smart, talented, good looking, and loved by all. He was someone leading a life that was envied by everyone. But no matter how jealous or envious they were, it was impossible for them to hate him.

  The whole world knew that Li Shilian was extremely loved and favored... except Li Shilian himself.

  Standing on top of the highest platform of their Sect, Li Shilian couldn't help but feel extremely pressured. Below the platform was the entire populace of the Heavenly Dao Sect.

  'Am I going to be persecuted? But I didn't do anything! I have simply escorted those disciples back, they were already injured when I found them!'

  Surrounding his figure was the Elders of their Sect, with the Sect Leader right in front of him, seated on their respective places.

  "Head Disciple² Li Shilian. Leading disciple of the Sect Leader and Senior to all other disciples of the Sect." 

  The booming voice of the First Peak Elder made the extremely nervous Li Shilian flinched unnoticeably. He was inwardly very nervous that he was about to lose his mind, but on the outside he was as calm as a still lake.

  "Disciple Li Shilian greets Master and the respected Elders." 

  Li Shilian properly gave his salutation, clasping his fist on their direction with a full bow³. His calmness and steadiness was what others perceived, earning everyone's admiration and the Elder's approval.

  "I presume you already know why you are here so let's skip all the other formalities..." 

  Li Shilian's heart skipped a beat at the Sect Leader's, his Master's, words. 

  'I don't! What reason? Tell me first! I don't mind the formalities!' 

  But Li Shilian didn't get the chance to voice all this out as the Sect Leader already continued. 

  "Disciple Li Shilian, due to your previous actions, all the Elders of Heavenly Dao Sect have finally reached a consensus..." 

  Li Shilian's heartbeat sped up. Until ultimately, it was the only thing he could hear.

  Gone was the voice of his Master, nor the whispering of the crowd from below the platform. All the youth could hear was the rapid beating of his heart.

  He was only sixteen after all. Although he was heralded as a once in a billion year genius who mastered any and all cultivation techniques and martial arts he could get his hands on, he was still nothing but an innocent teenager. 

  Faced with this situation where he had no idea what's happening or what terrible scenario was he facing, Li Shilian was terrified. But none of his emotion slipped through his expression.

  The youth stood tall in the middle of the platform, seemingly un bothered by the gaze pinpointed at his figure. His robe gently swayed with the wind along with his long black hair, exuding an unparalleled charm.

  "You, Li Shilian, are now...."

  Booom!

  Booom!