update??

hi yall. its me. audy. the author

i apologise in advance for spelling errors, ive removed spellcheck a longggg time ago and my fingers are cramped on this lil screen. xoxo

damnnn ive forgotten about this. i havent logged into wp at all in 2022 but i did write a bit of the new chapter but never finished it. tbh, idk when ill actually finish it. ive written a lot of stuff last year, and im thinking of posting it on my own acc for fun.

but truth be told, im really never gonna finish this grand fanfic that ihad in mind.

i still love aru and the potatoes, i actually reread nectar of immortality last night, which was the cause of me logging back to wp one last time.

im posting my unfinished chapter below, but do note that its not finished. yes, im leaving u bugs with suspense of what actually happened.

i just reread my past chapters of deactivated and im so surprised of hpw much my writing has matured. im no longer the girl who wrote deactivated for fun with plot errors and lack, and this fanfic is one of my writing mementos.

ive never had any of my work having 6k views and im so fcking thankful for yall. i love you so much for putting up with the younger writing obsessed me who was new to the world of fandom, wattpad, and overall the fanfic community.

maybe ill come back here and add a chap or two, or maybe ill post my other novels that im working on. im proud to say that my literature lexile skills has multiplied immensley, and i feel like its best to end my deactivated journey here until further notice.

again, reading the comments begging for an update or vibing w me and aruxaiden warms my lil heart. this was one of the best tgings thats happened to me, and im so not used to this.

i believe its best to end right here. farewell, loves. 

keep reading aru shah. i wasnt kidding when i said that aru was 5ft. theres a quote in cog with proof. find that quote for me and ill venmo you 100 dollars.

jk, but still. so glad that aruden was endgame. luv u choshani rokashi. yes ik what i said. 

and, as promosed but a year late and incomplete, i present to you, deactivated chapter i lost count.

enjoy it, cus u deserve it.

also shoot i realise how short it is. also the author note is realllyyyy outdated, ahem i wrote it a year ago ish. i still and always will love kazzy tho ❤

***

as you probably know, finishing deactivated isnt my no 1 priority. so expect really late updates. but i promise im working on it, but just reallyyy slowly.

tis the moment when i need music recommendations ;-;

i finished shadow and bone trilogy (and soc ofc) and watched the series- kaz, inej, and jesper was literally carrying the whole series like dayummm nina is a literal queen and I KNOW IM RAMBLING but i need a friend to rant with 😭

SOTD: Hey Siri by salem ilese: spoti.fi/356at8x

^ that's one of my favourite slow songs from the queen salem herself ^

QOTD: favourite moment in NoI (if you read it)?? mine was definitely rudy rocks!

oh yeah, and enjoy! ty for all the support you guys send along the way, it's been really helpful and ily guys sm <3