note (completed)

hi!! audy here!!

it's been 5 days, AKA big reveal time about what I'm gonna do with Deactivated.

So *huff* don't worry about me! I'm perfectly fine and THIS WAS A PRANK! Before you start hating on me I PROMISE I had nothing to do with this. 

The whole story? 

5 days ago. I'm playing truth or dare on the official off-topic post on the Rick Riordan random when I get picked by our darling Ritvika (if you check the noted chapter, you'll see the chappie is dedicated to rai, which is Ritvika).

The dare?

Pretend to leave/stop/go on hiatus on Deactivated.

The truth?

Expose with Urvashi told Aiden.

So, unfortunately, I had originally chosen 'dare', so I had to do this dare... breaking 1.8K people's heart by declaring I would stop Deactivated. Yay, me.

Because I didn't want to be too mean, I made some 'easter eggs' so that some people would find out that it was a prank! I'm assuming no one saw it, but that's ok since I'll show what easter eggs I put in the chapter later. 

I'm gonna post the next chappie of Deactivate VERY soon, in maybe a week or so, and I'm really excited for you guys to see it:))

Easter Eggs:

1) External Link

This was the most obvious one but turns out no one saw it. If you scroll to the bottom of the page of the 'note' chapter, there's a button that says EXTERNAL LINK. If you were to click on it, you'd get a revealing document. 

2) P + R + A + N + K

If you look at the first 'PS' I wrote and add up all the capital letters ( P + R + A + N + K) it would add up towards PRANK

3) The dedication + Message Wall

As I said, the chappie was dedicated to the one (and only) Ritvika, and if you were to look into her message wall, you would see shady conversations between the both of us, with words like 'I'm about to do it' and 'I'm so mad at you'. With some easy text inferencing, you could see that something's up between me and Rushi :eyes: 

Sorry for breaking your hearts, I'm fine and I really hated doing it, but it's been 5 days so I can finally exhale. 

-audy