26

March 9 20XX

So I see after months of torment and annoying you, you finally decided to hang out with Akabane Karma and get to know him better? You know you two have a lot in common than you realize. Start off with parental issues and being lumped in a room of hormonal teenagers who aren't as awesome as you two. Do you ever wonder why Akabane seem so drawn to you? He's clearly desperate for your attention

"Is he jealous?" Gakushū couldn't tell. This letter was passive aggressive somewhat.

You didn't like strawberry milk until Karma used reverse psychology on you and tricked you to drinking it. Now you go to the store everyday before going to school and buying your self two boxes of strawberry milk. I like to assume you mean to give the other box to Karma before changing your mind and drinking it as well because it's just too good.

Gakushū snorted. Yes, his admirer was right. Wait how does he know that? Was it possible his admirer sees him entering the seven eleven store that was just a block away from school?

Gakushū felt excited because he thought it was another chance at finding out his admirer's identity.

Before he realized his admirer could literally blend in the crowd because anyone can walk into the seven eleven store.

Listen Gakushū, I know you're really disappointed that you can't see me, or know who I really am. But I want to let you know that I'm allowing you to know my true identity bit by bit. I'm giving you small clues. I know your big beautiful brain cells can spark with electricity and piece is together.

I just hope when you finally figute it out. You won't be disappointed in who I am. And could you PLEASE take down your conspiracy theory/detective board? Your sister is worried for you. So am I.

It's cool you're really into cracking who I am because that proves how dedicated you are but PLEASE you gotta back down. I've given in and decided to give you clues myself anyway, that's good enough right?

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ :)

Gakushū looked at his giant bulletin board, then took in his messy room. All the scattered garbage and paper. His father would have a literal heart attack if he were to walk in here and see his bedroom resembling a stalker or even a serial killer's secret lair. "Maybe I should start cleaning up"

Taking out a large garbage bag, he started collecting all the crumpled papers and useless trash he had lying around.

Pulling apart the curtains to let in some sunlight, he winced at the sudden brightness, as well as the sad sight of his once perfectly organized bedroom. "It's a dump" he muttered, making a face.

"I've given in and decided to give you clues myself" his admirer had said in his letter.

Gakushū scoffed. Clues, what clues?